Anonymous Messages

I decided to not tell Bipper what happened, but I was left baffled and freaked out. He planned all this? He planned to help me? I sighed in confusion and walked over to Bipper walking with him.

We walked out of school. I saw Mitch stare at me smiling before walking out the gate. Bipper saw too. He narrowed his eyes.
"He better not be trying anything. This is mine," he growls slightly and hugs me. I sighed, chuckling slightly.
"We were talking earlier, he's just smiling because of what we were talking about." I said.
"What were you talking about?" He asked.
"Nosey much? It was just something we were talking about earlier," I said. We walked out of the gates of the school. As soon as we did I got a message.
"I'm going to catch you and him."
From an unknown number. I tilted my head. I put my phone back in my pocket trying to ignore it, it did creep me out though. My phone vibrated again.
"You best believe me, I'm serious. And once I catch, you"
The message cut off, Bipper noticed I was staring and he snatched my phone, reading it.
"It's just some prank number. Don't worry about it," he smiled and took my hand. I snatched my hand away.
"Bipper, don't do that, it's not in character for you. Feels weird." I snapped. He snickered and nodded
"I needed to get your mind off it," he said, tossing my phone to me.

Once we got back to mine I put my bag down, put my phone in the living room and went upstairs. I put my pyjamas on and I walked downstairs to see Bipper looking at my phone. He looked somewhat angry.
"You got more messages," he growled. I looked at them.
"Will die." The message continued from the last. I felt slightly nervous. I was debating blocking the number, who was this person?

I sighed and sat next to Bipper on the sofa. I grabbed a controller, but it got knocked out my hand.
"How about no...." Bipper suddenly said,"you're always playing video games,"
I sighed and nodded, "what should we do the-" I asked but was stopped. Bipper put his hand over my mouth and looked towards the hall, he was listening for something. There was a quiet vibrating. It was my phone.

I stood up, retrieved my phone from the kitchen and checked it. I was getting spammed with messages. All of them just said.
"DIE."
There was about 50 messages just saying die. I went to block the number, Bipper watched me as I did so. My phone vibrated again.
"STRANGER."
I read that message and dropped my phone. Bipper looked at me.
"What is it? Why did that shock you?!" He asked.
"It's Mitch. The unknown number is Mitch..." I muttered.
"How do you know?"
"He calls me stranger, that's his nickname for me...." I say still shocked. I picked up my phone and blocked the number. I sighed.
"I liked Mitch, he was nice...but he wants you and I dead..."
"I won't let that happen," Bipper scowls.
"You are mine, nothing will take you away from me," he scowled.
I sighed and nodded. I felt betrayed, to be honest. Not only that, but i was scared to. Bipper sighed and hugged me. I hugged back snuggling my face into the crook of his neck.

He suddenly lifts me up with his magic and moves me onto the sofa. He sits next to me and hugs me again, I sigh and hug back. Why was I so upset? We weren't even that close, but he was the only one who was nice to me before Bipper.
"Stop comforting me. Stupid,"
"Bloody hell, just accept it," he said grouchily,"you never accept anything when I try to be nice,"
"Being nice isn't you though,"
"How do you know, I've never been in love till now," he said. He had a somewhat good point.
"So just accept it," he finished.
"But....it just makes me love you more..." I muttered quietly, I suddenly felt drowsy, soon going limp in his arms.

(I LOVE ME A GOOD BIT OF FLUFF!
Okay so I know Bipper is more out of character but I wanted a bit of fluff in this, like PROPER fluff. Sorry if this isn't that good, but the story will progress more in the next chapter.)