"I'll help you forget"

(So many people were happy I updated. So I decided I would treat you all to another chapter. And it's a very fluffy, and more light-hearted chapter!)

I woke up to find a made breakfast on the table. It was raining outside, gloomy day. Before I eat my breakfast I walk upstairs and knock on (Y/n)'s door. There was no answer, I raised an eyebrow and walked inside to find (Y/n) wasn't there. Instead a note. It read:

Bipper
I think you should take the day of school. By the time you read this it may be a little late for you to make it anyway.
I made breakfast for you like I normally do in the morning. To be honest I like making you breakfast, as you actually think my cooking is nice.
Anyway, I'm going to find this hard to say this in real life so I'll say it here.
I want to forget what you did. I really want to forget. So you may do as you wish, sleep in the same bed as me.
Treat me like you 'punching bag'. I don't care, as long as things return to the way they were.
I want to feel safe around you Bipper, so please, promise me you won't kill anyone else?
That would help me forget.
(Y/n)

I read the letter again. She wanted to forget. Oh.... I'll make her forget.

I walked back downstairs and start eating the breakfast, I put it in the sink and clean it. I smirked. "Time to get to work"

I hear the door unlock. I take out her nail set and I start cutting myself on her bed. I hear her walk upstairs, she enters her room.
"BIPPER WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THAT ON MY BED?!" She yelled not even phased at the fact that I was cutting myself. I smile and wave.
"Oh hey! Hm? I got bored and your bed is cosy," I laughed. A sudden idea dawned on me. I used my magic and raised her, she squealed slightly and dropped her bag. I dropped her on my lap hugging her. "And you're even more cosy~" I smirked. She looked away and struggled slightly. I pouted and started tickling her (Sorry if you aren't ticklish, please just roll with it).
"AHAHAHAHA B-BIPPER! AHAHAHA S-STOP!" She laughed desperately. I laughed and let go of her, she instantly hit me, but she was smiling.

I pushed her after she hit me and she fell off the bed. She giggled slightly and turned she put her school bag away and turned to me.
"S-So did you enjoy the break fast?" She asked.
"It was a little cold when I woke up but I'm not complainin. It was nice," I admitted smiling. She smiled and sat on the bed.
"And....you saw my letter?" She asked frowning slightly.
I nodded and moved close to her and getting her in a headlock pulling her to lay on the bed.
I got close to her ear and whisper:

"I'll help you forget,"