"Do you really wanna know how much I hate you?"

I slowly opened my eyes to hear my alarm. I reach for it to turn it off. After I do something pulls me down into an embrace again, I sigh.
"Bipper let go, I have to get ready for school," I scowled annoyed. The embrace tightened to a suffocating embrace "BIPPER-CANT-BREATH!!" I struggled. It loosened and he let go. "Please stop trying to kill me." I muttered walking over to my draws I got out my outfit, just something casual and walked to the bathroom. I got changed and returned to my room.

Of course. Just my fucking luck.

My bed was covered in blood,"I WAS GONE FOR LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES BIPPER!" I yelled. He just stared at me with a wide smile on his face.
"My cuts were healing," He said
"YOU MESSED UP MY BED!" I yelled. He stood up on my bed frowning.
"I'll break it if you carry on, you're in a weird mood today," He said. I sighed and apologised.
"Well you're already dressed for some reason so let's go," I said, he followed me and we walked to school.

When we walked in, various people stared at us, mainly me. Clare must have sent some rumours around. I heard various whispers like; "What happened to her, there's bruises everywhere," and others, more dirty ones like "ooh! She got some from that boy!" When I heard them I realised that they were gawking at my wounds. I continued walking Clara passed me glaring. At that moment I just snapped,"What the hell do you have against me?! You're always picking on me! And no one else! Am I like a rival to you?! What have you got to prove by hating me so?!" I yelled. Clara's glare was long gone, instead she was shocked. She then looked at me and was about to speak when her mouth was clamped shut. I stared at Bipper and punched his arm. He stared at me.
"What? I'm trying to help you! You don't want her to make fun of you right?" He said. Yes, he had a point but on the other hand he can't use his magic!
"If someone finds out you have magic, I don't want them taking you and trying to experiment on you!" I whispered. He looked at me and smiled.
"Why do you care?!" He asked loudly. I face palmed and stared at him.
"Because for some reason I care about you, idiot!" I yelled. His face went back to neutral and he just stared. Clara suddenly spoke.
"I couldn't speak there for a minute..." She muttered really confused. She then turned to me,"You wanna know why I don't like you?! You're a horrible person with no talent! You're ridiculously stupid to the point where you get a boy that hurts you to be your friend! There are so many problems with who you are that make you worthless and undeserving to be here. Which is why I beat you up," she yelled, I stared at her scowling at the shit that just came from her mouth. Various people looked at Bipper whispering to each other.
"He beats her up, yet she calls him her friend?"
"Yea he called her his punchingbag!" Clara yelled
"Hey don't bring him into this!" I yelled. Bipper smiled casually
"Yea, I've hit her, so what? She's hit me too, who do you think gave me this black eye, and FYI she actually got jumped, and WOULDNT YOU KNOW I HELPED HER!" He exclaimed. He put an arm around me and dragged me away before I could do anything. I looked back and people just stared at me. Clara glared but didn't do anything.

After some classes I was left a little confused. I looked over at Clara who was sat in front of me a few chairs away. She hasn't talked to me all day. Which is unusual. I got a poke from Bipper snapped me out of my thought.
"Why do you take so long to answer me?" He asked a little annoyed. I was about to apologise when I got cut off
"BIPPER THAT IS THE FIFTH TIME IVE CAUGHT YOU TALKING, YOU'RE STAYING AFTER SCHOOL." The teacher yelled, Bipper rolled his eyes and sighed.

After some time the bell went and I got my bags.
"I'll wait for you on the courtyard...." I said to him and walked out. I sat there for about 15 minutes when Clara walks out alone. She stared at me and walked up to me.
"Do you really wanna know how much I hate you?" She said in a sickly sweet tone. I scowled at her and was about to reply when something covered my mouth.

Everything went black.