Confrontation

(People are pretty desperate for me to update. So I'll get to it. But this chapter might not be the best. I haven't been feeling like story writing recently)

I stared at the torn picture. Bipper was gone. Destroying the picture was the only way to kill him. I wanted to cry, who could have done this? There's only one I could actually think of; Mitch. Damn bastard. I'll kill him. He took the pencil too. So now what am I to do?

I got ready and headed for school. People seemed to keep their distance. They knew better I guess, because I had been glaring at everyone since I came in. I growled when I saw Mitch. Just as I passed him he turned, closing his locker. He noticed me and caught up with me, he saw I wasn't happy.
"My. My. Someone's got a face ache," he said. I growled at him and turned away,"Oh come on what's wrong. You can tell me, after all no one cares anymore but me," he chuckled. I glared at him and dropped my books, slamming him into the wall. His eyes widened in surprise. He was not expecting that.
"You little shit. Thinking I wouldn't know it was you who killed him. Then you have the nerve to try and 'comfort' me, you've ruined me. You've taken what I loved, so what else are you trying to do? Make me hurt even more? Make me cry in despair? Because with the way your going, I'm going to be the one hurting you. STAY. AWAY." I snarled viciously. He stared at me still shocked. I let go and picked up my books before walking to my class. Huffing angrily.

Through out the day I kept seeing Mitch. Which only upset me more because he reminded me of Bipper. I growled. After school I would confront him. Him and I need to have a proper 'talk'.

After school ended, I walked out finding Mitch walking out of school, I quietly rushed over to him and followed him quietly. I wore a hoodie so my face was hidden and I hid my bag as well. Once we got to a quiet area, hid, so he didn't realise I was still following him. He looked behind him and sighed, continuing to walk. I suddenly I growl and run at him, smashing his back against a wall, he let out a grunt. I glared at him while he looked back down at me, I didn't care what he was, I need the pencil.
"Where is it." I demand growling. He raises an eyebrow.
"What?" He asks.
"The pencil! The magic one! Give it to me! NOW!" I yell angrily. He realised who I was at that point and smirked. I snarled and slammed his back into the wall again and again "I WILL SMASH YOUR SKULL IN! WHERE IS IT!!?" I yelled furiously. He grunted each time in pain.
"You want him back that bad huh?" He asks chuckling. I nod quietly. I feel a sudden pain in my stomach,"Then why don't you join him stranger?" He asked. I looked down, seeing a dagger inside my stomach, blood began to spill out the sides of my mouth. He removed the dagger and inserted it again, I whined in pain and he removed the dagger as I fell to my knees. I then fell onto my side, clutching the wound. I looked up at him. He stared at me,"You know, if you let me explain myself, this wouldn't have been nearly as painful," he sighed as he shook his head. My eyes swelled up in tears. I didn't want to die. What's going to happen now? The pain was unbearable. I whined, I needed to put an end to my pain.
"Mitch....kill me...please...." I begged, he tilted his head, "it hurts....please...kill me..." I finished. He chuckled and nodded, the dagger made contact with me again. This time with my heart.

I stared up at him before slowly my vision faded and I couldn't breathe anymore.