"Crap, I told him I would play trains with him" Karen said.

"Don't worry, I covered for you" I said.

"I'll go play trains with him. I could use the distraction" Emma said and Karen and I both nodded. Karen kissed the top of her head before she climbed off the bed.

"We love you" Karen said and Emma smiled.

"I love you too" she said and walked out of the room and Karen and I followed. Emma walked down the hall to Elijah's room and Karen turned the other way to walk downstairs. Karen still looked like she was going to fall apart at the seams. I gently grabbed her arm and pulled her to our room.

"Jimi, what are you doing? I have to start dinner" She said.

"We can order pizza" I said and closed the door.

"Now talk to me" I said in a soothing voice and put my hands on the sides of her arms

"What?" she asked confused.

"You look like you are literally about to bust at the seams. Please talk to me." I said quietly.

She took a deep breath and looked down at the ground. I could tell the tears were starting to fall. I  pulled her into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and the tears were in full swing. She buried her face in my chest and just let them fall. I rested my chin on the top of her head. We stood there in silence for a few minutes before either of us said anything.

"Everything is going to be okay" I said softly and started rubbing her back.

"Why is this happening? Why is she trying to take our daughter?" she asked with her face still buried in my chest.

"I don't know babe, but she won't be able to take her. She is our daughter." I whispered.

"I just wish she would stop showing up. This is hurting Emma so much" she said.

"I know it is. And it's hurting you too" I said softly and her tears started to flow even harder. I wrapped my arms around her tighter.

"I'm just so worried about what this is doing to her. I'm scared we're going to lose her andI know we won't. I just...I don't know how to make this go away. I'm just so scared Jimi" she said as she continued to cry in my chest.

"I know baby, I am too" I said and kissed the top of her head.

"The next time Sara shows up, we're getting a restraining order" I said and she nodded.

Karen's breathing was still uneven and shaky, so I kept my arms wrapped around her until she relaxed. We stood there for another ten minutes before she finally calmed down. Seeing her this upset is killing me inside. She lifted her head off my chest and looked up at me. I raised my hands to her cheeks and wiped the tears off her face with my thumbs.

"Everything is going to be fine" I said and she nodded. Then I leaned down and kissed her with my hands still on her cheeks.

"I love you" I said softly.

"I love you too" she said and smile. I'm so glad to see that smile.

"Do you still want to order pizza for dinner?" she asked.

"I'm down for anything" I said with a smile.

"Then go order the pizza" she said and giggled and we walked out of the bedroom.

"One peperoni and one half cheese half sausage?" I asked.

"Yeah. Can you order some bread sticks too?" she asked.