"For gods sake. It's been five days. Nearly a week. Let it go" I mutter crossly.

While none of them say anything, I know they heard. I've been starting to reach my breaking point, constantly on the verge of snapping at them and going into a permanent state of shouting which wouldn't be pleasant for anyone; I'm not good when I'm pissed. And hopefully they're beginning to pick up on that factor.

We eat in silence, conversation taking second place in favour of food, meaning the meal is over quickly. We pile up our dishes, Manager Kim putting them into the dishwasher as I fill up my water bottle. The others head out, rushing upstairs to change or going straight to dance so they can warm up.

I enter the music studio instead and wait for Wu to arrive. He's my vocal teacher normally instead of Kang since I have my vocal lessons while the guys have their practice or whatever with Kang. Let's just say that while the training schedules are complicated, they work.

"Ok, so warm up like normal but this time we need to record for your duet. You know the lyrics right? It's just we want you and Chenle to sing it and have that as your music instead of the original song." He explains while I nod along. Admittedly this is news to me - I thought we were just dancing to it.

We over run slightly and only get a couple of verses done. Even they, though, will be revisited and perfected since I was nervous as it was my first time being properly recorded. Add on the fact that so much is riding on me with so little experience, it's a lot of pressure.

After wrapping up with a thanks and with the promise that we'll work on it again tomorrow when we have more time, I head into the main dance studio. The boys are all sat around together but there's no sign of either Seoyeon or Kang. They must be grabbing a drink.

"Hey Rae!" Jaemin greets enthusiastically.

Looking around at them, it's only the members below the age of 17 that are assembled. Perhaps Hansol, Yukhei, Kun and Jungwook are in the other studio practicing together or are working out in the gym.

"What do you want?" I ask grouchily, curious as to their sudden burst of energy.
"Nothing." Jeno states simply.
"Really?" I question uncertainly, raising an eyebrow at them as I begin to stretch out slightly away from their circle so that I have enough room.

"Ah, good. Rae, you're here and warming up" Seoyeon smiles, bursting through the door.
"Yup" I nod, continuing to stretch and trying to figure out what it is the boys were talking about when I came in.

Five minutes later, we gather around in front mirrors ready to go.

"Ok, so we have two weeks until the big performance. What I would like to do is start with Chenle and Rae performing their dance in front of you guys for any tips or advice that Kang and I have maybe missed out." Seoyeon explains, as we nod along.

"Ok" Chenle grins. "Feeling confident?" He whispers into my ear with a smirk as we make our way to our starting positions, the boys in various spots around the room.

"Not really. It still hasn't died and this isn't exactly going to help" I mutter back before pacing to the opposite side of the room, him staying where he is.

We face each other directly from opposite ends of the room, its entire length is between us. As the music starts up, we slowly pace towards each other. Our movements are exaggerated, feet dragging on the ground behind us. Becoming engrossed in the music, swaying and twirling together, we cannot hear the sounds of appreciation from the boys.

I can only feel his hands holding mine, bodies pressed together as the heat flushes to my face. Somehow, with the boys watching, it seems more intimate than when we practiced last week, at the weekend or even yesterday. It feels more real as though we're actually doing this - it's not just some rouse or figment of my imagination though it's certainly second nature now. My body runs through the routine as though I was born to do this while my mind blanks out.