part 004

Aurelia's POV

Moving to another school was hard for me, away from Petra and Elliot but i pledge to see them a lot and mom says they can come over whenever they want! Today was my first day at school and I was kind of nervous.

Dad had placed my new uniform, a white shirt, pleated skirt, a yellow and blue striped tie with knee high socks and a blazer with the school logo. Once putting it on and Lauren doing my hair in two Dutch braids, I apply a little thin layer of makeup. I didn't want to look cakey and my skin was quite clear today so there wasn't any need.

I walked downstairs and smiled at my family as I headed to get some breakfast, a mixture of fruit and Greek yoghurt. Whilst eating, i held my phone in my hand and checked my instagram was pretty normal. I had gained a couple followers and tagged in a few photos and of course some comments on my recent photo with Lauren.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I sighed and smoothed out my skirt which was above my knee by a few inches. "Hi my name is Aurelia Jauregui.. it's nice to meet you." I say, almost practicing how to introduce myself. I had to admit, I was pretty nervous today because I knew no one!

I stroll into the bathroom where Lauren was doing her makeup to drop me off at school and I take a mirror selfie to put on Snapchat because my friends would like to see it since we didn't have a uniform in our old school and I had moved from Georgia to Florida, but only the outskirts of Florida. I took a snap and put it on my instagram story as well. i then turned my phone off and hear a ping go off. 

will.reinhardt81 ; that uniform is familiar do you go to saint angelos??

aurelia.jauregui86 ; yeah i do, you do to then?

will.reinhardt81 ; yeah do you get on the y87 bus before and after school?

aurelia.jauregui86 ; yep!

will.reinhardt81 ; see you on the bus then!

I grinned and looked at the time, noticing it was time to leave. I slip on my shoes and grab my bag and proceed to walk downstairs. I kiss my parents and sister goodbye and then head out of the door to the bus stop, which was about 10 minutes away from my house. I arrive and have to wait a bit for the bus to come and then I hop on, looking at everyone and wondering where to sit. I see Will and he ushers me over to sit down..

{AN; hey guys hope you like this update!! i tried  to make it good but it's alright so yeah. in the next chapter should i introduce aurelia to 5h? Lucy xo }