|Chapter Three |The Past Is The Past

Juliet's Pov•

My prank worked out perfectly in gym today

My prank worked out perfectly in gym today. To cut long story short I'll have to do my time in detention for a week but It was worth it.

I'm now having lunch alone with Isaac. Since Payton is who knows where, Alexis is with Alec and Ian is at a bar somewhere.

"I can't believe Stacy cancelled the date because of a stupid pimple that appeared on her face yesterday!"

He takes a sip of his orange juice to calm himself down.

"I mean can you believe it," he exclaims.

I put a hand on his shoulder. A sly smile appears on my lips.

"C'mon would you really want a date that has a pimple the size of Jupiter?"

"No.......but it's better to have a date than not to have one," he pouts. "Now who's going to be my date now?"

I was about to say something when one of our crew members decided to show up.

"Guys I'm so sorry that I couldn't be here early for lunch," Payton apologizes.
She rushes to our table and hurriedly hugs both of us. She then sits on the opposite bench of us. "I was in the principal's office," she informs.

Her blue sleepy eyes analyzes the empty seats beside her. "Where's Ian and Alexis?"

"Well Alexis is on a lunch date and Ian didn't feel good to attend school today," Isaac informs.

"Is Ian okay?" Payton asks.
"Yeah he's okay."

A loud sigh comes from Isaac. He drops his head on the table dramatically.

"What's wrong with him?" Payton points at Isaac.

"Isaac's date cancelled on him just a few minutes ago," I explain. Her eyes widen. "Stacy cancelled,why?"

" she cancelled because a pimple appeared on her face," Isaac mumbles. His head is still on the table. "I can't go if my date doesn't come, I'll be the only guy there who doesn't have a date."

Why do you have to go to a party with a date nowadays?

"Well that's absurd don't you think?" I state. "I'm going to the dance alone and you don't see me fussing about what people think."

If a lightbulb could appear above Payton's head it would. Her face lights up with an idea and I don't think I like it very much.