I sat down at an empty table. Quickly, I ate my food before anyone else could get it.

Then some guy comes over to my table. “Your at my table.” he says.

I swallow my food. “So?”

“So, get the hell away from my damn table.” he snaps.

“Well touchy aren't we. Someone has mommy issues.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest. “Listen, mama's boy, I'm not getting my ass up, so you can just put a straw in your juice box and suck it.”

“What did you just say?” he asks, eye starting to twitch out of anger.

“I'll put it in easier terms. Put. A. Straw. In. A. Juice. Box. And. Suck. It! Comprende?” I asked, pronouncing my words slowly.

He jumped across the table and tackled me to the ground. My fist collided with his eye as he brought my shoulders up to slam my head against the floor. Suddenly he was ripped off me. Not by a guard though. No, instead it was Jay.

“Back down, Wallace.” he threatens. I do have to admit, he can be pretty intimidating. I'm not scared of him though. I've faced more terrifying people who make him look like a soft kitten.

The guy trying to beat me up, Wallace, just walks away after grabbing his stuff. I brushed myself off, rising from the floor. I sat back down in my seat.

Jay sits down in front of me. “Are you stupid or something?”

“No, are you?” I ask. “I have a IQ of 129, believe me, I'm not stupid.”

“Well you must have no common sense. Don't you know not to attack gang members?” he scoffs.

I shrug. “Gang or not, they piss me off I'll beat the shit out of them.”

“You. Are. A. Girl!” he says furiously. “Leave the fighting to the guys, little girl.”

I get up and slap him in the face. “Call me a little girl one more time and I'll give you hell to pay.”

“Crystal Thomison.” says the Hispanic woman from earlier. She's behind me though.