Chapter 11:

Chapter 11:

"Hey, babe, I heard you liked it rough." Wallace said, giving my ass a squeeze.

"Not for you." I scoffed, turning on my heels walking away from him.

He yanks me back to him, forcing my hand on his erection. "Come on. Give it a go. You can ride me like a Ferrari."

"Leave me alone." I shout.

"After I'm good and done with you. Then you won't be able to run away."

"Back off." came a deep voice from behind me.

Wallace ran his hand up and down my side. To top it off he gave my hair a sniff. "I think I'll just have a spin first."

I took my chance and elbowed him in the gut. "Creep."

"Why you little bitch." he snarls.

Before he could attack me, Jay jumped him. Soon they are both rolling around on the ground. Jay is on top, punching the shit out of Wallace. Blood is going everywhere. So much that I'm not sure who it's coming from.

Jay gets off of Wallace, coming over to me. He looks me up and down. "Are you all right?"

I pick up my knee and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. "Bastard! I can take care of myself. I had it handle before you came and screwed everything up."

I coiled my fist back to punch him in the face when I'm pulled away from him. The guards finally joined the scene.

"What the hell is going on here?" One of the guards shouted.

None of us answer.

This pisses off the guard off even more. "If I don't get an answer you three get solitary for the week."

Again we didn't answer. No matter how much I was tempted to. Normally solitary for a week would scare the shit out of me. Seven days in a tiny cramped space. This wasn't normal though. This was the key to our freedom.

"Get them in solitary. I don't want to see their ugly faces until well into next week." the guard said.

The three of us were then shoved towards the door. Soon we were lead down into the basement where solitary was. The first door opened. Wallace was shoved into that one. Door two was the one for me. I was lucky that it was door two. Jay must have cut a deal for me. Door two was the larger solitary cell. I felt bad for him though. Door three was the smallest cell.

Not long after I was shoved in, the door slammed shut behind me. I heard it lock after it was closed. I took a deep breath. You can do this. There is nothing to be afraid of. The walls aren't closing in on you.

No matter what lie I told myself it was worse. The walls were closing in on me.

It was getting harder and harder to breath. I felt as if I were in a coffin being buried alive. The sound of my hyperventilating filled the entire cell.

Then I felt something below me.

"Chris, brace yourself to the sides of the cell." Jay's voice whispered below me.

I did as he said. It took all of my strength to hold myself up. I soon felt the floor below me disappear. The vent that I had been standing on was now gone.

"Okay, I want you to drop."

"You want me to what?" I whisper back in horror.

He sighs. "I promise, I'll catch you."

I took a deep breath. With a leap of faith, I let go. Strong arms wrapped around me before I could hit the ground. I opened my eyes.

His grin was contagious. "I told you that I'd catch you."

I couldn't stop myself, I planted a big kiss on his lips.

He chuckles. "Before we get too caught up, sweetheart, let's get out of here."

We then let Wallace out of the cage trapping him. Unlike me, Jay didn't give him a warning and he dropped straight to the ground.

"Thanks, jack ass." Wallace muttered getting up off the ground.

Before continuing down the tunnel we screwed the vents back into their place, making it harder for the guards to figure out how we disappeared. Then we were on our way down the tunnel. For a few meters we were able to walk, but as we continued on it kept getting narrow. Not long after that we were forced to crawl through the tunnel.

"Can we take a break?" I asked out of breath. Even though it wasn't that small of a space, I was still getting claustrophobic.

"We have to keep moving, Chris." Wallace insisted.

"I know, but......" I let my voice trail off.

Jay turned towards me. "Crawl up to me."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

I make my way towards him. Once I am directly behind him, he lowers himself to the ground.

"Crawl on top of me." he says.

"What?"

"I'll carry you."

"But won't you get tired?" I asked.

"I can handle it." he informs me.

With that said, I make my way on top of him. I squeeze my knees into his waist, gripping on as tight as I could. My arms linked around his neck, tight enough where he could still breath.

"You good?"

I nod into his neck.

We kept on traveling down the dimly lit path. Soon my eyes began to droop. It didn't take long before I fell asleep on Jay's back.

******

I felt myself being shifted. Sleepily, I opened my eyes.

"It's all right, go back to sleep." Jay tells me.

He then carried me bridal style as we walked out from the tunnel. As much as I wanted too, I knew that I couldn't go back to sleep.

"Put me down." I ordered. "I can walk."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

He then places me down. We continue to walk side by side.

Wallace wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Not long until we are truly free."

I smiled at him. "What are you going to do once we get out of here?"

"I'm gonna go see my girl in England." His entire face lits up. "Karma is waiting for me there. Once we arrive, we'll meet up with her then proceed on to Italy."

"What's she like?" I asked him.

Jay laughs. "That bitch is a wild one."

I give him a shove. "Don't talk about his girl like that."

Wallace gives out a chuckle. "No, he's exactly right. She is wild. In and out of the bedroom."

"Oh too much information!" I gave him a playful punch.

"There it is." Jay said stopping.

We stood there for a moment staring at the black SUV that was waiting for us several yards away. The lights were on shining out like a beckon in the night.

That was it. Our beckon to freedom.