Chapter 10: Date Night

Hi guys like I said I'm trying to update a little faster than the last! So here you go! Chapter 10 :)

-k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next three days were probably the slowest days of my life. Well to me it seemed slow. I just couldn't help but be excited for my date with Niall. Wow that sounded really weird. Ashley and Amanda literally freaked out when I told them what had happened the next day at school. We were in English when I told them. Ashley's eyes almost popped out of her head and Amanda got in trouble with Mrs.Ramirez for having "inappropriate behavior" in class. Let me tell you it was a sight to see.

Niall and I were going on a really good track. He always said hi to me now in the morning and would occasionally text me about how bored he was in class. People seemed to notice how close Niall and I were getting again. They began talking to me again slowly. It was either a "hi how are you?" or a "what's up?". It was nice. Having your old friends talk to you again. Not that I would forget about Ashley and Amanda. I could never do that.

And turns out, Niall actually helped me a lot while we were studying math the other day. I got a B- on the test! It was quite the shock for me. Niall had congratulated me and probably gave me the biggest hug ever for doing so well. He said we definitely had to continue our studying now. I mean if it would be like how the first one was, who was I to deny that.

But enough about the week because it was finally Friday and I couldn't be happier. First of all hello it's the weekend! No school for two days. And duh second, I've got my date tonight. I quickly scrambled out of bed when my alarm clock sounded, which was pretty weird seeing as I am not a morning person. I stumbled into the bathroom and began my morning routine. I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a braid.

Walking back over to my room, I opened my closet and thought of what to wear. I probably shouldn't wear anything too revealing since I really wanna wow Niall tonight. I decided on a pair of navy blue skinny jeans and a grey knitted rib curve hem crop jumper. I slipped my black vans on and quickly made my way downstairs. I ate my breakfast and put on some last minute make up and made my way to school.

When I arrived, I began walking over to my locker when someone got in my way. "Well hello there." Harry greeted me and smiled. "Hey." I smiled back and he continued talking. "So you know there's this party tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd like to come?" Hm a party. Should I go? I mean Harry will be there which probably means Niall will be there too. "Um yeah sure." I answered and he let out a little cheer.

"Alright I'll text you the details later!" He replied and let out a quick bye before heading off in a different direction. The rest of the day went by painfully slow. Niall and I talked about our date in art, he refused to talk to me in math saying that I needed to pay attention. Which was true. While in art, he told me to wear something casual and be ready for some fun. God I was so excited.

When the day finally ended, I quickly made my way home and jumped into the shower. What? I wanted to be clean and shave my legs shut up. I had about three hours until Niall was going to be here to pick me up. Ashley and Amanda couldn't come over though, saying they had to take care of some school thing. Ugh I guess this was all up to me now. After showering I blow dried my hair and plugged in my curling iron.

I gave myself some loose curls and shook them out a bit so they didn't look so clumped together. By the time I finished my hair it was 4:15 PM. Crap it's so soon. I did my make up to perfection and ran over to my room to get dressed. He told me casual so why not some shorts and a shirt? I picked out a white button down cropped bow blouse that tied at the bottom and some light washed jean shorts. I picked out my beige oxfords and put them on.