Chapter 3: Sleepovers and Brownies

Wow finally chapter 3. Yeah I know I took forever doing this but who's actually reading this story lol.. But anyways here it is! Let me know what you think

-k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how do you think we should start our girls night?" Ashley asked while setting down the massive amount of candy and chips she brought down. "Mmm I was thinking we stuff our faces with this oh so delicious food and watch some movies?" I laughed back. "Great! Sounds like a perfect plan." Amanda chimed in. I went over to where the movies were placed and started looking though them. "Amanda!!! Is there a reason why you only brought scary movies??!" I screamed.

I hate scary movies. Like absolutely hated them. I wouldn't be caught dead watching one alone. They freak me out, leaving me paranoid for days-the images playing over in my mind while I'm trying to sleep. I hate the feeling of getting scared while watching the movie and how it makes my stomach feel empty. Then again I will be with Ashley and Amanda so I could always just hide in one of their shoulders. That would be fine.

Hiding in Niall's shoulder would be fine too. Wait Alison stop that. He's got a girlfriend and you aren't his friend. Well I mean you are but not really, more like an acquaintance. I face palmed myself. Why am I thinking of Niall on my girls night. We need to definitely get this show on the road. "LETS GO GNO OOH OOH!" I sang out loud causing Ashley and Amanda to laugh and continue singing with me.

We danced around my house singing GNO by Miley Cyrus. What don't get me wrong I love her new songs but c'mon, her old songs are classic! By the time we finished singing it we were all a little sweaty. "Alright, I don't know about you-" Ashley began but got cut off my Amanda asking, "Your feeling 22?" She rolled her eyes but a snort escaped her mouth and soon enough we were all laughing again.

"No," she began, "I WAS gonna say I don't know about you but I wanna go eat some food, maybe some brownies?" She suggested. All our eyes widened. I loved brownies. Like LOVED. They were my one and only. My true love. My happiness. My, well you get the point. I didn't even answer her I just ran over to the kitchen and opened the box. "Alright girls I need a bowl, some eggs, water and oil!" I commanded. They giggled at my demanding voice and answered with a "yes sir" and "alrighty captain" which made me giggle.

I preheated the oven to 350° and got to work on the batter. Mixing together all the ingredients I couldn't help but ogle it. I peeked around to see if they were watching but both girls were on their phones. Perfect. I quickly scooped my finger down to get some batter on it and stuck it in my mouth. Wow that was some tasty batter. I can't wait for the finishing batch. Ashley had laid out a pan already sprayed with my trusty pam.

I grabbed the bowl and started to pour it over the pan. It looked so good wow. After I finished, the oven had finished preheating already so I just put them in. I pressed the timer button and put in 45 minutes. "Alright girls we should have our delicious brownies in about 45 minutes!" I cheered. "Ugh that so long." Ashley groaned, Amanda agreeing with her. I thought to myself for a minute, idea popping in my head and smirked.

"Why don't we play truth or dare while we wait." I suggested. Both girls eyes lit up. We haven't played that in forever. Nodding their head we made our way to the couch and sat on the floor. Why the floor I have no idea. I mean we have a perfectly comfy couch right there but no we choose the ground. I have such smart friends.

Sighing I plopped myself down on the floor. "Okay who wants to go first?" I questioned. "Ooh I will! Truth!" Ashley started. Amanda and I scoffed. "Always picking the easy way out Ash." I joked. She crossed her arms. "I don't not. We should just start slow." She huffed out. Rolling her eyes Amanda grinned. "Alright fine. Who's the one boy in our grade or school who knows," she wiggled her eyebrows, "that would get a free ticket into your pants."