Chapter 1-January

I had my interview at the Anderson Company and I'm here at the living room. Waiting for the result to come in...

"Did you get it?" Michael asked as he look at me.

I shook my head and grip my hair in frustration. This is not good. I really hate waiting!

"What did you even say at the interview?" John quirked up. Biting onto a cracker.

"You don't have to know" I groaned.

"Mr. Clarks, what are your intention in entering our company?" She asked me while flipping through his clipboard.

I began to sweat my hands as I look down at them. I can't look at her in the eyes. What's happening to me?

"Stephen" she called and my head lifted up instantly. She called my name. Mariana Anderson, my boss, called my name...

"Could you please answer the question? Because I'm really looking forward on working with you" she smiled and I was awed.

She's indeed beautiful with that smile of hers.

"I want to help this company with all the hard work, talent and knowledge I have" I answered with a small smile.

I caught her smile too as she wrote down something on her clipboard.

"Why did you choose our company?" She asked once more.

"I bet you stutter and got tongue tied" Michael crack up a smile and I just stay my focus on my laptop.

I want to ignore their side comments and just hope for the best.

"I think I know why he got so nervous" I heard John said. "Mariana Anderson is one fine looking lady" he snickered while staring at his tablet and I threw my slipper on him in instant which he returned with a glare.

Searching for a woman in the internet is his hobby and it just gives me creeps when he can only search for them within seconds.