Transformation

Prompt: Can you do one where the reader is a member of YJ and they have to get dressed up for a mission and when the rest of the team is like speechless and the reader is just sorta like why are you guys staring. (I don't think this necessarily needs a pairing, but if you need one I would prefer it to be with Dick.) (requested by anon)

"This is a terrible idea!" You warned from inside the privacy of your room. You uncomfortably readjusted yourself in your tight dress. You were completely out of your element here."I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb. Can't someone else do it?" You asked.

"Everyone else has their own roles to play tonight. Come on, [Y/N], it can't be that bad." Dick encouraged just outside your door.

"Fine. I'll be down in a minute." You sighed in defeat. You walked over to your mirror to put the final touches on your make up. After carefully painting your lips in a seductive rouge you just stared at your unfamiliar reflection. You could still recognize yourself if you looked hard enough but this really wasn't you. Just an act that you adorned to make sure this mission succeeded.

You sighed, glancing once more at your reflection and left the safety of your bedroom to where the rest of the team was waiting. The sound of your heels clicking against the floor echoed down the hall.

"Can we get this over with?" You asked coming into the briefing room. You stood with your hand on your hip and a displeased frown on your painted lips.

"We were just - Woah." Dick said being rendered speechless when he laid eyes on you. All the other team members looked to see what had garnered that reaction out of their fearless leader. The silence that followed was almost deafening.

"Is it that bad? You know what, I knew this was a stupid idea." You say already attempting to turn around and walk out of the room. Dick caught your elbow to prevent you from walking away.

"No! It's not that!" He swore. "It's just ... you're absolutely stunning." Dick admitted.

"Right well ... can we go already? I to get out of this stupid thing as soon as possible." You replied with an awkward blush.

"Your chariot awaits to take you to the ball, princess." He said bowing down and gesturing to the bioship with one hand. You rolled your eyes at him and stepped on to the ship, already looking forward to the moment you got to kick off these death shoes.