#25. In Battle - Nightwing x Reader

It's day 25 of the 30 day challenge! For the full list of the prompts I will be doing for this writing challenge and the ones I have already completed, go Enjoy!

"Flamebird! Maneuver forty two!" Dick called out to you as you were in the heat of combat with a pair of thugs. You briefly glanced over your shoulder to see that he was caught in his own sticky situation. Many more thugs converged on Nightwing than they did you and you were admittedly just a little bit insulted. They didn't perceive you as much of a threat but you weren't about to let that slide.

"You got it partner." You say with a wicked grin. As soon as you had the opportunity you leapt into action. You swiftly struck quick successive blows to one of the henchman's many vulnerable weak points before using your strength to pounce on him, knocking him towards the ground. Before he could hit the pavement you pushed yourself off of him and latched onto the next closest thug using your momentum to grab hold of him and vault him towards the crowd Dick attracted. You smiled in satisfaction when the move took out a couple of unsuspecting thugs. You didn't waste much time in joining Dick's side in the battle.

"Need some help darling?" You ask sweetly as if you were asking if he needed help with chores or heavy lifting.

"A little help would be appreciated. Take your time though, I'm in no rush." He said casually over his shoulder as he easily countered an ambitious attack by the enemy.

"Well I could use a hand myself." You say. "I would like to take you home sometime tonight, you know." You say teasingly.

"Really? Well why didn't you say so sooner?" Nightwing questioned with a grin.

"And miss out on this wonderful foreplay? As if!" You answer. Dick extended his arm out to you and you clasped each other's wrists. It took only a brief moment to be secured but when you were Dick swung you up in the air and in a tight fast circle around the perimeter of thugs. You skillfully knocked each and every one of them to the ground some of whom never bothered to get back up. The stubborn one's though ...

You and Dick quickly finished off the last of them and finish your mission. When everything was secured and wrapped in a pretty bow for the police to find you pulled Nightwing into a dark alley and gave him a hot passionate kiss.

"Talking about taking you home wasn't just playful banter you know." You say as you pull away for breath.

"Oh I know." Dick said lifting you up and pressing your back against the wall of the alley. You responded by wrapping your legs around his waist, immediately feeling his arousal pressed against you. "Now let's go home and work on some team building, shall we?" He asked, his voice laced with pure unadulterated lust.

"Let's."