5. Friend

When Taehyung arrived to the dorm he wasn't angry or anxious. If anything he was happy. Hoseok didn't hate him. He adored him.

He opened the door and shouted.

"Yoongi hyung!" He said walking towards the older's room. He saw the older pretending to sleep and he smiled entering the room. "Here" he said giving him the bowl of soup.

"Not hungry" the older said, and Taehyung whined. Was he really that sad?

"Yoongi hyung you have to eat" normally he wouldn't force someone to eat but for some reason, this time, he felt like should.

"Not hungry" the older repeated. Taehyung sighed.

"Hyung..."

"Leave me alone Taehyung"

"Come on hyung ill feed you if you don't want to do it yourself" Taehyung wasn't sure, but he saw a small tint of pink cover the older's face.

"Come on"

Taehyung didn't know how, but he ended up convincing the older.

And by convinced it meant more like, he ended up feeding Yoongi.

After that he stayed with Yoongi in his bed hugging him until the older fell asleep. Taehyung couldn't do anything but smile.

Min Yoongi was his best friend. All he wanted was for him to be okay.

To be happy...

If only he'd known then, that he'd always been the cause of his sadness.

*

Short chapter.

Heh.