And then-

Everyone has its own thoughts that torment them. For Yoongi, it was the voices in his head. For Jimin, it was the idea that Yoongi would reject him. And for Taehyung, well, for him, it was the feeling that people found him annoying.

This feeling had always been there, because all his life he'd been alone.

When he was a kid, he had no friends to play with, when he was older, he had no one to talk to, because according to his classmates, he was supposedly 'too childish for his age', and when he became a trainee, those who he had to share room with barely made notice of his existence.

But now that he was an idol, and that he had genuine friends, this feeling was almost idiotic. Almost.

Taehyung knew that he sometimes was too loud, or too chaotic. He knew that Seokjin hated how disorganized he was, and he knew that Namjoon hated how difficult it was to control him. He knew that Jimin sometimes got tired of his hyperactive personality, and he knew that Jungkook hated the fact that when they were together he was the one that had to act like the adult because Taehyung was simply too energetic. He knew that both Yoongi and Hoseok sometimes found him annoying because he would constantly insist them that they taught him how to rap, and he knew above all, that sometimes, they all wished he would just shut the fuck up.

But you see, then thing was that he couldn't. All this years alone had taught him one thing and it was that if he wanted to be noticed he had to be loud, and now that he wasn't alone anymore he didn't know how to stop himself. He tried, staying silent whenever they were together, not making any comment whenever they were eating or having some quality time, but this only caused the others to get worried, which led to them constantly annoying him with emotional questions. He didn't like that kind of attention. So he simply went back to being loud, which seemed to make the others feel relieved.

After all, being loud is a synonym of happy, right?

Of course, they didn't know that all of this was a façade.

Although Taehyung wasn't particularly sad, he wasn't completely pleased with his life either. He was indeed surrounded by people, but he hadn't feel that alone in his entire life.

He had no one to talk to.

He had no one who cared.

And then-

He wished he'd noticed earlier. How sad Yoongi looked. The rapper always had this circles under his eyes, which apart from always looking tired, were constantly wet as if Yoongi was trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to leave his eyes. Taehyung should've known, he should've seen how similar he and Yoongi were.

And that is why one day, when he saw Yoongi barely eating, he took his food and walked towards the older.

"Hey" he said with his famous box smile. Yoongi just looked at him and greeted him with a small 'hi' to which Taehyung pouted "you okay? Why aren't you eating?"

"I'm not hungry" was Yoongi's response.

"Oh come on! We've been practicing for hours, are you seriously going to use that shit as your excuse?" Yoongi looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"I-"

"Seriously hyung, is something wrong? Whenever I feel sad I don't like eating either" Yoongi blinked twice, and shook his head sighing.