4. Levitate

The first time Hoseok witnessed one of Taehyungs anxiety attacks they had just finished practicing a choreography.

Ever since they both declared to each other (and gone on a date, and started dating -Taehyung didn't like to think about it) they had this routine in which both would stay after practice to spend more time together. This two or three hours would usually characterize by Hoseok and Taehyung dancing randomly to any song that Hoseoks phone decided to play. It didn't matter if their dance moves were good or if they coordinated with the song, what mattered was that they were free. Free to express themselves with their body moves. Free to be themselves without having to worry about what others would say.

Taehyung loved this moments. It was just- him, and Hoseok. Alone in their world. Just the two of them.

It was perfect.

But perfect doesn't last forever, and although Taehyung knew that he was bound to have an outburst sooner or later he'd hoped, he'd wished that it took longer than it did.

That day, everything had gone wrong.

Since the moment he woke up he'd been overwhelmed by this sensation, like things were not going to go like he wanted. Then, after he showered, things began to go downhill.

He was putting on his clothes when he heard a loud 'thud' coming from Yoongi's room. He looked at Jimin who was also in the room and the other just shook his head as oblivious as he was.

Without saying any word they both ran towards Yoongi's room. They weren't the first ones to be there, but they were indeed the first ones to gasp in surprise as they saw the older lying on the floor, with his eyes closed in pain. They heard him groan, and that's when Taehyung decided that they were all idiots for standing there like statues staring at the older.

He walked towards Yoongi and looked at Hoseok who understood immediately that he wanted him to help him and walked towards Yoongi. They both took him by the arms and helped him stand up. That's when Taehyung saw the tears falling down Yoongi's face.

He wonder what could've happened, but he didn't say anything because he knew that the last thing he'd want if he was in Yoongi's situation would be to be asked about what happened.

"I'm going to throw up" Yoongi said, his voice sounding really rough.

He nodded, and looking at Hoseok who nodded too, they both took him to the bathroom.

They both watched as the older threw up in the toilet.

"Okay" they heard Seokjin said behind them, and so, both moved letting Seokjin see Yoongi. "Yoongi, I don't think you're healthy enough to practice today" they all nodded in agreement.

"I'm fine" Yoongi had say. They all looked at him incredulously. Well, all but Taehyung, as he knew that if he was in Yoongi's situation he would also like to play it off as if he was actually okay. "I'm seriously okay" he said, and right before he said so he ran back to the bathroom to throw up once again.

Taehyung couldn't do anything else but feel bad about him.

"Yoongi, just stay here for today and rest" said Seokjin. Yoongi had shook his head.

"I won't let you get behind because of a stupid vomit" Taehyung bit his lip sadly.

"Yoongi this is obviously not a 'stupid vomit' come on" Taehyung watched as Yoongi sighed, giving up.

Hoseok walked towards Taehyung and took his hand giving him comfort, as he knew how much he cared about Yoongi. Taehyung nodded.

They all watched as Yoongi tried to stand up but failed, and that's when Taehyung decided for the second time that morning that he'd had enough of standing and watching like an idiot.