Chapter Thirteen

A Day Later in the North Pole

The whole factory was buzzing with frantic building and painting to make the toys for the children for Christmas. Yetis scrambled from place to place and the elves constantly stood in the way as a few yetis tripped here and there throwing a few toys in the air protectively as they came crashing down. North was no longer in his workshop, but was working right alongside his Yetis.

Jack suddenly slid down the staircase with a trail of frost spreading out behind him. He looked around before walking towards the frantic Santa Claus. "Need some help?"

"From you?" North raised an eyeball at him before looking back down at the train set he was building.

"Aye." Bunnymund walked up beside Jack and smiled at North "You need all you can get."

North sighed reluctantly "Fine- but do not break anything! No Horsing around!" he pointed a tool at both of them.

Jack raised his hands in the air "No problem!"

"Good. Phil!" A yeti turned around. "Jack you help Phil"

"But-"

"Go on Mate!" Bunnymund pushed him forward.

Jack looked up at the Yeti and raised his hands protectively "No hard feelings?" he grunted and turned back to his paint job.

The factory was so busy that they had to cut down on the guards just to add to the help that they needed. They had to do 364 days of work in only a few weeks. Time was ticking.

"Hey guys!" Tooth yelled and waved as they looked up "Come check out the globe!"

"No thanks!" North called up.

"Sorry." Jack added.

"Bunny you might want to-"

"I'm comin'!"

As Tooth and Bunnymund entered the room, the whirling circle above Australia was slowly shrinking away.

"Hallelujah!" Bunnymund shouted with a huge grin plastered to his face.

"I think it was Nat."

"What?" Bunnymund's face suddenly fell "Of course it was her!"

"Yes, it was me. It knocked other seasons off balance truthfully, so I couldn't have that happen," Nat's voice interrupts, coming in as she looked at Bunnymund with a small smile.

Bunnymund coughed and looked over at Tooth "What?" she asked as she frowned at him.

"Come oh Bunnymund, no hard feelings. For Christmas's sake," Nat encourages as she walks over to Bunnymund. "Or I can bring out some mistletoe-"

"No no no." he held up his hands and backed away "I think I should go back and help the Yetis" He quickly ran out of the room, leaving only Tooth and Nat behind.

"Well, if looks like he got the message," Nat says with a smile, a small laughter escaping her lips.

"Yeah." Tooth chuckled softly and awkwardly. "So." she looked at her fairies, who one, was rolling her eyes and throwing eye daggers at Nat "Calm down you guys." Tooth smiled and carefully tried to hide them from Nat.

"It appears that it should be you I may need to talk about, no hard feelings," Nat says softly with a say, lingering from a distance from Tooth.

"I... No hard feelings." she says quietly while avoiding eye contact.

"For Christmas's sake," Nat says softly as she soon goes to leave, seeming to have something else to do.

"How's uh... How's Pitch?" Tooth calls after her.

Nat pauses, inches from the door as she looks back at tooth with a frown. "Why would I know that? I don't talk to him." She says softly.

Tooth raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

"Probably Weaker than ever, especially with Christmas coming. I need to go make sure everything is in place outside weather wise in the Southern Hemisphere though," Nat says softly as she sets her hand on the door. "Have fun helping with Christmas, give Jack my best wishes," she says sweetly, giving Tooth a smile, before she left just as quickly as she came.

"As if." Tooth growls under her breath before heading back to her palace.

Bunnymund looked over at North "Nature was here."

"Oh?"

"She was behind the weather."

"What about note?" North paused what he was doing and looked up.

"I didn't ask." he grumbled.

"I worry about her." North added before going back to his work.

Jack suddenly walked up behind them "Wait, Nat was here?" Bunnymund rolled his eyes.

"Yes she was."

"North can I-"

"Don't be gone too long."

"Yes!" Jack ran out of the factory. North laughed while Bunnymund only continued to roll his eyes.

"Kids."

<-CountryGurl28&Exploding_Tardis->