Chapter One

Many Centuries Later

In the North Pole

A Large figure stood in front of a mini Earth in the center of a room. He had his arms crossed against his chest and was rubbing his chin in concern. Another body suddenly tripped into the room and toppled onto the floor, he regained his balance as another figure flew in. This was a fairy who beamed at the figure who was slightly blushing. Bright sand filled the room and a small man formed, below him an overly large rabbit stood frowning at the man who was glued to the globe. These were the guardians of the children of the earth, Santa Claus, Jack Frost, The Tooth Fairy, Sandman, and The Easter Bunny.

"What is it now?" The Easter Bunny scratched behind his ear, he was also known as Bunnymund.

"Is it Pitch?" Jack suddenly asked, and the room grew cold.

The large man shook his head and looked up into their eyes "Man in Moon has chosen new guardian." Shock plastered everyone's face.

"I suppose he left 'em out there then didn't he?" Bunnymund grunted.

"Name's Mature Nature, she controls everything, changing seasons, growth of plants, you name it." He, North- also known as Santa Claus, unfolded his arms and motioned to Bunnymund. Everyone began murmuring to themselves as if this was a code for a precious treasure.

Sandman suddenly seemed uneasy and had backed himself into a corner. All eyes suddenly transitioned towards him. A question mark lingered over his head as he fumbled with his hands.

North took this chance to break the news to Bunnymund "Go get her."

The Easter Bunny groaned "Of course I gotta do the dirty work." A tunnel suddenly appeared below him and he vanished out of sight.

Mother Nature

There was always something in life, after a hard day that you look forward to. Some looked forward to seeing their children, something similar to what she looked forward to after a long day. Mother Nature always looked forward to seeing my children, the children from Kaia's family. It was many greats in this great grandchildren now, although they all were still all wonderful to her.

She danced around their yard, soaring above the soft grains of the grass. Curiously watching the two children with a smile on her face, as the usual show of nature began. From a nearby apple tree, the petals of the flowers soared around her and then to the children. The petals danced in the wind, as the leaves started to morph into objects and eventually into a story; a story of my past.

The story was from some of Mother Nature's experiences, experiences she hardly dared thought of anymore due to what had happened back in those times. The pedals reveal a story of two people, a man and a woman. Towards the end I let the petals fall back down to end the story, a happy story. It had to be happy for them.

With that the show ended and she watched the small boy and girl run back inside. They were giggling and laughing, smiling, as they were mystified by the show. But Mother Nature knew they didn't know who it was that entertained them, they couldn't see her. They didn't believe in a thing such as Mother Nature, like millions of others nowadays. Mother Nature just a figure of speech to them, or serine. Although they have one thing wrong, Mother Nature is far from serine.

She started to float along the edge of the woods, looking down at the swaying green grass that almost looked like an ocean of green. That was when something started to change in the environment, as if someone was watching. Mother Nature quickly looks up, looking around at the peaceful environment.

Suddenly a giant rabbit hopped out of a tunnel that had appeared from nowhere in front of her. He was just about as tall as her, when she was floating, with gray fur and had a green belt holding various eggs that crossed across his chest. He appeared both shocked and confused at her presence.

"What brings you here, fluffy little bunny?" She asked, looking at the tall bunny, as this occurrence was out of ordinary. It shocked her more than anything to see someone such as him, he must be the Easter bunny? Is that what the humans call him nowadays?

Mother Nature paced around over the grass, careful to not touch the ground due to what would happen if she did- seasons would on accident too early, or something.

He practically spit in her face as laughter suddenly enveloped my surroundings. "You! You're Mother Nature!?!?" He bent over to lean onto his knees as he was struggling to breath in air as his laughter was growing, a frown grew on Mother Nature's bright lips.

"What, did you expect an old hag?" She said as a sneer appeared on her face to replace the frown, so she continued paced around him as disgust was filling her emotions from him doing such a thing.

"Do you wish to have winter be longer, and cover up your Easter for centuries? I have no hesitation, to bring you a curse upon your laughter." Who did he think he was, laughing at someone like me! I was older than him by much, I was rather important to his holidays!

His face suddenly turned to stone "You wouldn't" His forehead knitted together and he clenched his fists by his side.

"Try me, I have centuries to laugh at you then as you laughed at me," She says, looking down at him with her own smile now. Mother Nature was considered unpredictable, as some may say, for reasons. "Now, why are you here? You should be off in your own realm."

"You're coming with me." He said through gritted teeth and suddenly he had a bag by his side, of which I hadn't seen there before. A yeti was thrown out of the tunnel by his feet, followed by another.

"I believe I shall not go with you," she said promptly as she took a step away from the rabbit, keeping her head held up high with her hands staying positioned to the ground; ready for anything. For a moment she looks back at the house, Kaia's old house, as she could see the children's light go out. This made her a little less nervous of them possibly seeing this, this fight that may occur.

"You can believe what you want, that doesn't change what I have to do." He snapped his fingers "Get her." Suddenly the yeti's stepped forward and the bag was in their hands ready for the capture of this young, yet old, girl.

"How dare you!" she snarled as her powers started to become more present. Vines started to grow up from the ground, as they willed them to stop the yeti's from getting near her. This rabbit had a lot of courage, to try to do this, but it seems we both are not what we expected of one another.

Then as if fate depended on it, from behind, a yeti stood and slid a bag over Mother Nature's body, which she had never sensed it, and that rabbit had gotten on her last nerve. Suddenly a strange smell filled the bag and everything slowly faded into darkness.

>- CountryGurl28 Exploding_Tardis -<