Chapter Twelve

Outside the Realm of Pitch

Nat lingered outside above where pitch called home, staying in the woods as she paced; thinking to herself about different things. Ever since the ritual, her eyes turned from her vivid bright green to a deep emerald green. The longer these changes would be last, the more she would change in her features and in the end her personality would change.

After deeming that she stalled enough outside, Nat soon enters in search of pitch- knowing he would want to talk. It was very dark, and not to mention Nat was nervous; even a little scared, truthfully.

"Well well well." Pitch's voice bounced off the walls of the underground caverns. The slur of his voice that sent shivers down the spine whenever a word was spoken from his lips. Fear and hatred lingered off the walls as the strange vibes made Pitch feel at home and others uneasy. This made it simpler to torture the truth and feelings out of the people who found themselves in his realm.

Nat walked through the caverns, looking through the dark for Pitch. Her steps got quicker, she of course still had her doubts about him; her slight fear of him.

"How did it go?" Pitch still lingered in the shadows, refusing to show himself for the time being.

"All of the toys are destroyed, even the ones in his office," Nat admits to the darkness, pausing as she looked around; still having trouble finding him, sensing him.

"Fine." Pitch adds with a touch of something that could not be understood "We'll see to it that there will be no Christmas this year, the little children will come down to their Christmas Tree with sad little faces and Santa Claus will be forgotten." At that Pitch stepped out into the open, only a few feet from Nat. "I see that you had fun with the snow."

"Well, I figured I might as well have my own vengeance besides your own." Nat says softly, looking up at Pitch with her emerald green eyes.

He stared at her eyes for a second, studying them, before turning away "You made it almost a little too obvious with that one."

Nat rolls her eyes, finding herself look away as well. "Well, it was worth it either way. It was harmless compared to what occurred in the North Pole."

"But if they find that you specifically told Frost to go play a dirty trick on the Easter Bunny-" his voice darkened and his eyes turned a darker shade of black as they pierced into her soul "- and then realize that you were never around when they went to stop him-" he paused, as his voice echoed across the walls until it was too faint to hear then continued "Chose wisely." At that he continued walking down the steps towards the center of his realm.

"Then I'll fix my mess, okay?" Nat says with a sigh, lingering at the tops of the steps as she watched him go. She knew her trick wasn't the most easily hidden, but she could make it stop snowing there so they wouldn't question things any further.

"Good." was all he said as he vanished from her sight.

"Lovely to see you too," she mumbled as she started to walk away from the stairs, her hands clenched. Ever since their partnership, she expected maybe for him to possibly show more friendly characteristics if it even was possible.

>- CountryGurl28 & Exploding_Tardis -<