A Princess Ninja

Play Power Ranger Ninja steel opening

It start with a mysterious ninja star going to earth and dark ninjas appear in shadows.

(GO! GO! POWER RANGERS NINJA STEEL) Shows Shade Academy with ninja star on top of it.

(Crushing evil with all their might together, Ninja Steel) Show Kai and his team. Shows Nick and his team.

(Never give up without a fight together, Ninja Steel) Show Kit and his team. Show Kala and her Team. Show Nya and her team.

(Ninja Rangers, free from danger!) Mick and Redbot in the school office.

(GO GO POWER RANGER X2! GO!) Kai,Nick,Kit,Kala, and Nya spin their stars on their morpher and transform into ninja steel rangers.

(Standing up for what is right together, Ninja Steel) The Ninja Rangers fight the Basher ninjas.

(Watching out at day or night together, Ninja Steel) Galvanax and his army grows.

(Ninja Rangers, free from danger!) The Rangers Summon their zords

(GO GO POWER RANGER X2! GO! Ninja Steel) Their Zords start to combined to a megazord as the ninja ranger turns.

(GO! GO! POWER RANGERS NINJA STEEL) The white ninja steel shoot with the her morpher in bow mode. The red ninja steel slash his enemies. The Pink Ninja steel burn her enemies with her sword. The blue ninja steel made a water shield. The yellow ninja steel Claw his enemies with his morpher in claw mode.

(GO GO POWER RANGER X2! GO! Ninja Steel) The spin their ninja star on their sword. The ninja steel rangers jump up and throw their ninja stars and show the title

The next day Nya and her teammates Kyle,Dave, and Time were at class. Nay and her team form TNKD. As they listen of being a hustman they suppose to be the teacher ask who will like to face a grimm. Nya raise her hand to go first. The teacher chose her and she went up.

"Ok, see how you do with this." Said the teacher as he release the grimm from its cage.

The grimm charge at her. She change Her bow in blade mode and attack it. She manage to stab it causing it to die.

"Wonderful, you earn the rights of a true hustman." Said the teacher as he clap his hand. "Class dismiss."

"Alright, nice one Nya." Nya turn as she saw Kai clapping for her. He smile, and she smile.

"Who is he's, your boyfriend?" Time ask.

"What- no he's not my-." Nya blush as she try to explain.

"Suuuuurrreee he is." Time smirk are her.

"Lets just go." She ran to the door and to the girls locker room. She sat down and change her out side clothes. However, she also pulls out a pink ninja star from her locker. She than start to remember if how her parents die.

A kingdom was under attack

A kingdom was under attack by dark ninja. All knights were kill by them and the castle was burning. A little girl ran to look for her parents. She found her mother fighting agents those dark ninjas with a single sword. She saw her father laying on the ground. Blood came out of him. Nya's mother manage to defeat the monster.

"What happen to father?" Nya ask. Her mother look at her with tears coming down her face. Nya knew what she meant but refuse to believe it. "No, father can't-".

"Come, we have no time to waste." Said her mother. "Come with me." Nya and her mother ran to the gate. They were about to reach the air shop when a monster attack them.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk you shouldn't had run." Said the monster. A group of soldiers fire at the monster. The monster charge at the soldiers.

"Nya, you must get out of here." Said Nya's mother.

"No, I can't leave you." Said Nya as she hold her mother arm.

"You have to!" Nya's mother pulls out a pink ninja star. "If anything happen to me, don't let anyone take this." She than put the pink ninja star in her hand And then hug her before letting go. "I will always love you." Nya's mother charge at the monster while Nya runs to the air ship. She heard her mother saying 'Galvanax, I will not let you take the power star.'

"I will, by killing you and your daughter." Said the monster.

When Nya got to the air ship, she look outside and saw the monster kill her mother. She cover her mouth with both hands and start to cry.

Present

"Mother, father." Said Nya. "I'll avenge you from that monster, if its the last thing I do."

Nya walk out of the girls locker room. With the pink ninja star wondering why she was given a ninja star.