7. Pretenders

So this oneshot is a little it different. Over a year ago I had this idea for a Transformers mini-series I wanted to try and do for my YouTube channel. My friends and I would play the human characters, and the Transformers would be stop motion animation using their toy figures, while people voice acted them. 

I made it so far as to casting the voices and writing out the script for the first episode, and I was all set to start filming the stop motion, until sadly two months ago my old laptop died. I managed to save everything EXCEPT for my movie maker. I tried to get it back, or download another similar to that, but they were all bogus so I regrettably had to call the project quits.

I had thought about publishing my series here on Wattpad as a book/side project. I'd thought I'd post the first script of it here, and if a lot of you guys are interested in it, I might consider writing this as a book. 

Feedback would be very appreciated for this one! :) Let me know if you guys like it!

Here is a preview of my cancelled YouTube series; Transformers: Pretenders.

********

Episode 1 - Pilot

Comet:  
I'm an Autobot. More specifically, an Autobot Pretender. What is a Pretender you may ask? Well, it's kind of a long story. Not too long, don't worry! This won't be as long as one of Perceptor's lectures on Quantum Mechanics, trust me. Anyways, it all started millions of years ago. The war between the Autobots and the Decepticons had moved off of their home world, Cybertron, and on to other planets throughout the galaxies. During this time, the mad Decepticon scientist, Shockwave, had performed a experiment and created a new breed of Decepticon super soldiers called, The Pretenders. This new breed had the ability to transform and take the shape of a organic form-- And before anyone asks, no, I'm NOT talking about the Predacons! They were already in the picture a long time ago. By organic form, I mean something along the lines of, more humanoid like creatures. Along with their new alt modes, each Pretender was also given their own unique ability, kind of like a super power. These Decepticon Pretenders were created to destroy any organic inhabitants from within if they didn't swear their allegiance to Megatron and the Decepticon cause. They've killed hundreds, upon thousands of innocent lives.

When the Autobots discovered this, Bumblebee lead a spy team to infiltrate Shockwave's base of operations, stealing the technology and formula used to create the Pretenders and destroyed his lab. After the mission, an idea came to mind from the Autobot's top medics and scientists; The original plan was to destroy the formula, that way Shockwave wouldn't be able produce more Pretenders for Megatron. But Perceptor had a different plan; Reverse engineering the formula and creating their own group of Pretenders. They shared their idea to Optimus Prime, stating that if they were to go through with this plan, they could better help and protect any more organic life forms from the Decepticons, and hopefully form their own alliances. I was one of the first few Autobots who volunteered to become a Pretender, and then my friends Oracle, Dynamo, and Gadget quickly followed behind. We used our new found abilities to protect any and all organic life we came across from the Decepticons, and I'm not trying to brag or anything, but we were quite good at it. But it wasn't until one day, that it all came crashing down.

It was the Earth year of 1997. Optimus Prime had sent out a message to any Autobots that were travelling the cosmos to come to Earth. For the past 10 Earth years, Optimus and his team had formed an alliance with the human race against the growing threat of Megatron and his team of Decepticons. My fellow Autobot Pretenders and I decided to check out Earth for ourselves, and assist Optimus and the other Autobots. But upon our arrival to the planet, our ship was attacked. The Decepticons came raining down on us, like all hell was breaking loose. Our ship was completely obliterated, dispite the Autobots attempt in protecting us. I remember my friends and I just barely made it to the escape pods, but I have no idea if the other Pretenders evacuated in time. Our pods crash landed a few moments later, and the next thing I knew, everything went black... My name is Comet, and little did I know that today, was just the beginning of what else was to come.