Royal Rumble Predictions

A/N: 5 more reads until 1K I'm freaking out!!!
Another A/N: This is my opinion, if you don't like it, at least respect it. If you think differently, I would love to hear your take on the 2017 Royal Rumble :)

AJ Styles VS. John Cena
I love John and I think he's gonna win but in this situation, I kind of want AJ to win. He's been called that "guy from Atlanta" and defeating John will be his chance to prove everyone wrong.

Charlotte VS. Bayley
This one was difficult for me because they both have a chance of winning and I would be ok with either winning. I preferably want Bayley to win but I don't think they're gonna end Charlotte's ppv streak yet.

Roman Reigns VS. Kevin Owens
I want Kevin to win and I think he will win. Yeah I like Roman but he's been on top for a while now. It's time for Kevin to have a new feud with an underrated superstar who might become champion one day.

Sasha Banks VS. Nia Jax
I want Sasha to win and I'm sure she will. Last monday night, I was shocked but clearly she's recovered well enough to compete and win. She's a fighter and she already looks weak from Charlotte, they're not gonna make her look weak again.

Rich Swann VS. Neville
I want Neville to win and I think he will. I was glad when Rich became champ but his title reign was kind of sloppy. Besides if Neville loses after all that build up, it would be pointless. That's the reason they exaggerated his return, to focus on him more.

Cesaro and Sheamus VS. Gallows and Anderson
This feud hasn't been very entertaining so I really don't care who wins. They all have talent and Cesaro is hilarious when competing with Sheamus for the fans' affection but it's just the feud that's not interesting.

Naomi, Becky Lynch, and Nikki Bella VS. Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, and Natalya
I want Naomi, Becky, and Nikki to win and I doubt it but maybe they will win. Then again Alexa, Mickie, and Nattie might win for Mickie's comeback to be strong. But I still feel Naomi is gonna win and start the feud with Alexa.

Royal Rumble Match
Well, I have a lot to say about this, lol. Of course we're all hoping Finn Bálor will return and hopefully he does, but that doesn't mean he should win, too. People are also saying Kurt and Samoa might be there, I'm honestly not sure.

I know people want Sami, Miz, Kalisto, Dolph and other underrated superstars to win, but they will get their chances. Brock Lesnar straight out shouldn't win because where would the storyline even go from there...Now if Goldberg wins, that won't be the worst outcome. I'm ok with that but he's not staying full time, he's just having his short return so they shouldn't extend his storyline too much.

Braun Strowman isn't so great when you compare him to the 3 legends in that ring and even though they wanna push him, he shouldn't win. It wouldn't go anywhere. There are rumors that Seth might be involved in the rumble even though he was removed so I'm excited for that, too. Big Show shows once in a blue moon but they give him a spot, fr that's bs but I do want to see him face off with Braun.

I don't thing any tag team member should win because that would hurt the rest of the team. I absolutely love Dean Ambrose, he's my #1 freaking favorite. But I don't think he should win. I'm always honest, just because I love a wrestler I'm not gonna always say they should win. It would be great for him but not for his future storyline.

Therefore, I believe that the legendary, godlike, iconic mania main-eventer phenom known as the Undertaker should win. :)

#RememberTheRumble