"Yeah, pretty well, too.  But I don't go after the lowlifes.  When something makes it way into politics, or starts making too much noise.  I'm called in to put them down."

"They are infiltrating the political system?" Sam asked in disbelief.

"There is a world out there you don't even know about.  They take over the lives of higher ups, wealthy people, it goes on and on.  And it's getting worse.  So when Crowley offered me this contract I thought it was because someone betrayed him.  But looks like he may have been trying to get rid of me."

"This is absurd," Dean said.

"Really? Makes sense to me.  Something big is coming so-"

"How do you know that?"

"The last time baddies moved like this some idiot had started the apocalypse."

The two of them fell silent.  Their expressions said it all.  They had a hand in starting that.  I laughed at the very thought.  I'm sure they had gone through enough that they didn't need me to tell them they were idiots.

"Anyway, can I have out these ropes now? I'm not going to hurt you.  And I'm only staying in them out of politeness for your concern about each other."

"So you can get out of them?" Dean asked, "go ahead."

"Alright."

Dean smiled proudly.  He thought there was no way out of it.  He tied them himself he was so sure I wouldn't be able to free myself.  I looked down at the knots as my arms began to pull against them.  They began to loosen slightly.  I pulled my arm back realizing my wrist would easily slip through them with a bit of effort.  The knot itself wasn't very loose, but my movement was just enough to loosen it.  I continued to pull arm as my wrist slipped through the loop.  Both Sam and Dean stared in disbelief. My free hand pulled on the knot binding my other hand to the chair.  Once that was free I undid each leg.  I stretched out after tossing the rope at Dean.

"You could use some work on your knot tying," I joked.

"How did you-"

"I'm good at getting out of situations like that.  It's kinda part of the job."

"But I-"

"Aw hun, if you need some help learning how to tie 'em right I can teach ya a thing or two," I offered with a wink.

Dean's face went red as he began to cough nervously.  I stood up and excused myself to the bathroom.  Before closing the door I could hear the worry in Dean's voice.  He didn't trust me.  Which he really didn't have a reason not to, but I was hired to kill his brother.  That still didn't make sense to me.  When I finished up I opened the door.  My hands drying on one of the small towels as I stepped into the room.

"Well, I dunno about you two, but I could use a drink," I said.

"It's not even eight in the morning," Sam noted.

"Yeah, but my schedule is clear now that I don't have to do that job.  So I am getting bombed and relaxing.  I'll get my own room.  If you guys have any other questions feel free to swing by."

"I think we're good," Dean answered.

"Okay, your loss.  Nice to meet you both.  Good luck with your hunt."

I walked past Sam and stopped in front of Dean.  He looked at me.  Damn those eyes were beautiful.  And he had a hell of a body.  I waved my hand as before picking up my things.  I opened the door and walked into the warm morning air.  I went to the office and paid for a room.  By the time I was walking out Dean and Sam headed to the car.  Both wearing suits.

"Hey Dean!" I called.

He looked over.  I could see his eye roll from across the parking lot.  Even his huff of annoyance made it this far.  I ran over to him, Sam had got into the car. I grabbed his hand slipping a room key into it.

"Listen, I know we didn't quite get off on the right foot.  But we can both agree there was something back at that gas station," I started.

"That was before I found out you were a cold-hearted killer," he retorted.

"I assure you I am not as scary as I seem.  Anyway, if you find yourself needing a moment to relax swing by my room.  I have fifty year aged whiskey that I'd love to split with you."

"I'd rather not," the key moved back toward me.

"Just think about it.  I think we could have a lot of fun."

"Fifty year?"

"Mhm, the good stuff."

"I might come by, but only for a drink."

"Whatever you say."

Dean slipped the key into his pocket.  He tilted his head as he watched my figure walk off.  A frustrated sigh left his lips.  The door opened and slammed shut behind him.

"What was that?" Sam chuckled.

"She still invited me over for a drink."

"So? You wouldn't shut up last night about the girl who knew her cars."

"She tried to kill you."

"She was hired to, she said it herself she wasn't going to."

"But-"

"That girl is one in a million.  Who knows if you will even see her again?  Go for it.  Plus the damn tension between you to is unbearable.  You need to get that outta your system."

"Shut up, Sam."

He laughed at the frustration overcoming his brother's face.  Dean was still angry.  Part of him wanted to kill me himself.  And the other part was undeniably attracted to me.  I watched their car pull out of the parking lot.  The door shut and I deadlocked it behind me.  My phone whipped out as I dialed a number.  A voice answered almost immediately.

"You.  Here.  Now!" my voice demanded.

In a flash the king of hell stood before me.  Crowley was looking like a smug little shit as usual.  I drew the demon killing blade from my side.  He laughed for a moment.

"What the hell are you trying to pull, Crowley? I don't kill humans.  And I sure as hell don't kill hunters.  You know that."

"He's got demon blood running through him so-"

"He's part of Azazel's project?  Even so that doesn't make him a bad person."

"And what about you?  Do they know about your little secret?"

"No.  And they don't need to.  Because I am getting rest and then I am getting back to work.  But I swear Crowley do this to me again I will not hesitate to-"

"But you will hesitate.  We're family darling," he smiled.

"No we are not!  Stop saying that."

"You'll get it one day."

With that he left.  My hands shook at my sides.  How dare he lump me in with the trash he was.  I couldn't stand him.  And he left me with more questions than answers.  But he had a point.  No matter how much I had threatened him I couldn't bring myself to actually kill him.  And I probably never would.  I walked into the bathroom and started the shower.  All I wanted was to forget about this stuff.  Even for a little while.