~Now~

Break was over and the next class was my favorite one. Sports. Glady it was the last class of today so my mood wasn't that bad at all.
We made our way to the sports hall through the bright sunshine. That weather made us realize we would do outside sports today. *great, even better* I thought to myself as we finally reached the big door which leaded into the big entrance hall.
"Don't let me wait to long." Jongdae shouting in our direction was he followed the other boys into the boys changing room. Me and my friend made our way to the girls changing room which was just one one door next to the boys room.
I placed my bag on the bench hanging up my cardigan on the wardrobe.
The walls were thin and we were able to hear the boys screaming through it as they were happy about the sports class different to the girls because soccer stood on the plan.
We quickly changed ourself, as we heard the boys at the corridor infront of our door were already finished changing, so they didn't need to wait too long. I wore a short black shorts and a casual grey shirt above it since it was sports and not the fasion week what would give me obviously more joy than soccer.
We headed out of the changing room finding they boys infront of it waiting for our arrival.
"So the girls are here, let's get out." our sports teacher leaded us as we made our way out of the hall to get started as fast as possible.
.
"Mr. Kim, Mr. Zhang you will choose your teams. One after another." our teacher commanded as Minseok started to pick the first classmates into his team, obviously the best players to win that match.
*please not me, please not me* I prayed to heaven that Yixing would be faster to pick me. As expected the girls were left as last but all I could focus was Yixings face pleading to pick me with a begging look.
Most of the time he was confused but it seemed like he realized my intentions as he spoke up calling for my name.
"(Y/N) I pick you." he pointed at me making me happy on his decision. As I walked over to him, waving to Jongdae because he was also picked into Yixings team I could manage to see a disgusted look on Minseoks face. *haa success*
.
The match went by in a second and I awkwardly enjoyed it, probably because of that stares from Minseok from time to time but I didn't really mind that much as we headed back into the changing rooms.
"I think I will shower at home today. I'm not in the mood at all, same for you?" my friend asked me already packing her bag and putting on her normal clothes.
"I meet up with my mum in the city for shopping, I'm not heading home so theres no avoiding." I spoke to her as I managed to put out my towel and fresh clothes I brought from home.
"Well okay, see you then tomorrow." she gave me a quick hug before she left the changing room.
The other girls were already finished with showering as me and my friend wasted time by talking, so soon I was left all alone in the changing room.
I had a little time left till my train I needed to take would arrive so I tried to relax a little as I turned on the water let it run over my body. I was humming a little to my latest favorite song as I froze in my movements trying to be as quiet as possible. I leaned my ear against the tiles and turned the water off.
"Do I hear ghosts or is there someone having sex?" I whispered to myself kind of enjoying the noises which came from the room next to me. My ear was still resting on the wall trying to figure out who had a nice fuck right next to me. All I could hear was boy moans as I heard on the lower octave, no girl screaming and no skin slapping. *theres someone pleasuring himself*
I wasn't greedy at all but I didn't have had sex till half a year now and I was curious who gave himself a nice stroke. Maybe it was Yixing and I could get a quicky before I needed to head to the city.
I wrapped my towel around me, tiptoeing to the door sneaking out of it as I saw no one at the corridor, pressing the boys door knob down and entered with a quick step closing it a little to loud behind me.
"Is there someone?" was heard through the already steaming air.
*shiit that's Minseoks voice*
I covered my mouth because I was afraid he would hear me by any chance because my breath was already heavy. *what should I do, joining him in the shower? Maybe I would destroy even more between us...well was there even anything left?*
I was already to turned on about the thought of get fucked that I wasn't minding at all anymore plus I loved Minseok even tho I hated him.
I blended everything out what would follow me after I slept with Minseok but I wanted it and wanted him right now. I found myself tiptoeing again into the shower area as I let my towel fall onto the ground standing infront of the shower curtain.
With one quick go I pulled the curtain and a wide eyes shocked Minseok stood infront of me.
"Won't mind if I help you here huh?" I wasn't facing his face any longer just his proud member which got all my attention.
I kneeled myself down on the tiles infront of him giving him a seductively look as I licked over his tip. All he does was whimering like a puppy closing his eyes as a moan escaped from him mouth.
I started to stroke his size in a fast pace, ready to sorround his member with my mouth and suck him of as I felt his member twitch in my palms, releasing himself in the next second on my face.
"I'm s..sorry." was all he could say through his heavy breath.
I licked away his cum on my mouth wiping away the rest of it as I starred into his eyes from the ground.
"It was your first time getting a hand job wasn't it? So you never had sex either?" he wasn't able to look into my eyes as I saw him blushing because of my question.
I stood up making him look at me as I pulled him closer at his chin.
"I'll show you, Minseok." a smirk was built on my face as I just heard him gulp loudly.
I leaded him out of the shower pushing him onto the changing room bench.
I was standing infront of him as I saw his stare at my breast and whole body.
"Like what you see huh? I can tell by your member." his size almost that proud again as it was seconds ago in the shower.
I held myself at the backrest as I climbed onto his lap teasing him by rubbing my wet hole at his tip.
"Mhh Minseok...ready to fuck me?"
All he could manage was a light nod his eyes still in shock but also filled with lust.
"Mhh good boy." I whispered into his ear licking over his earlobe what made him whimper under my touch.
I lowered myself on his length as I sat fully on his big member.
"Mhh gosh you're so big. Why did you hide him so long huh?" I needed to tease him a little, he deserved it by playing off like a playboy who secretely never fucked a girl neither got a right blow job.
I started in a slow pace bouncing up and down kissing his neck and adams apple as he gave me access to it.
"Touch me Minseok." I commanded as I brought his hands onto my breasts, moaning as I finally found my spot bouncing and fucking him harder.
His breath got heavier and I knew he was about to come a second time.
I grabbed his chin making him look at me. "Don't you dare to come, I'm not finished yet." I gave him a harsh kiss as I still hold his chin in position.
"Okay...okay...mian...mianhae." he wasn't able to speak properly anymore through his heavy breath and loud moaning.
"Mhh you're such a good boy Minseok." I was still bouncing up and down as I felt myself near. I took one of his hand off my breast by a strong grip on his wrist as I brought it to my clit.
"Rub it.. hard and fast...make me come." we moaned in sync as he started to rub my clit in circles as he finally kissed me back in a harsher way than he did before.
"Mhh shit I'm coming, come with me Minseok."
"Ahhh fuck shit." I felt his hot load filling me with one last bounce on his size as I rode out my climax.
"Mhh..Minseok." I stopped my movements as I was still sitting on his lap.
"Ohh (Y/N) you really know how to play huh?" First time he was able to speak again his breath still loud and heavy.
"Better than you huh?" I chuckled to myself as I get off from his lap, kissing him softly.
"Hope you can handle an awesome blow job baby?" I kneeled myself down infront of him, caressing his thighs.
"Ohh fuck." his eyes already in shock again.
_______________________________________

Woo-hoo :D
I really liked the idea of submissive Minseok and wow I had fun to write it. *smiling shyly*
Hope you had fun reading it ;)
See ya Admin N~