Chapter fourteen

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I love you so much,babe,no matter what" he whisper and he hug me tight,I felt suddenly nervous all of a sudden. I look up at him,his eyes covered with loneliness,it gives me chill.

"Claude?" He shook his head.

"Dont mind me,babe,I just love you so much,I don't want to let go of you even just a single second,every time with you is so precious to me,I'll die if I lost you"

I hugged him,I rested my head on his chest,he's been a good boyfriend to me. I'm lucky he love me this much,I feel like I don't deserve him,I don't deserve his love for me,at all.

"I hav.."

"Let us hug like this and just feel each other,soon we will graduate,I will not see you often,I will be going to Singapore for work and you will work here,too,I would like to work here,so I could still see you every now and then,if we are already married I will take you wherever I go" his hug is tightening,I can feel his love and affection towards me.

It also sadden me that he have to leave the country after we graduate. He will be working in their family business in Singapore. Although his family is into politics,he never imagine to join them. He already have a brother who will follow their father's step. Claude would focus on their family business,instead of politics.

While I will be working under Mr Roy Sanders employment. They offered me to be one of their regular employee after I graduate. I've met him already,we are introduced by his twin sister,my ate Cielo's friend. He seems a nice guy,unlike his brother,who I knew. They are totally different,Roy Sanders is serious but kind hearted. His wife looks intimidating,because of her looks and status in society. While Rocco is playful and easy going as much as I know. They all made me feel welcome in their company to work with.

I'm thankful that they see my abilities and capability to work. They don't see me as pretty face with empty headed woman. I'm a competent person,I want to prove them that I am worth their trust. I did grabbed it,bakit ko pa kailangan pahirapan ang sarili ko na maghanap ng trabaho kung meron na sa harapan ko,di ba?

After graduation,we have a whole month before I started working and before Claude's flight to Singapore. We will make the most out of it,while we are still together. We have planned things we will do,we have write down a list.

"I will miss you so much,being this near you,holding you this close and your warmth against mine,but as much as possible I will do my best to visit you as often as I can" i felt his lips touched my head.

I closed my eyes,I feel so sorry for him,for all the good things he have done for me. For the good times he have shared with me and for loving me this much. It hurts that I am not able to love him the same way he have always love me.

"We still have months to spend time together" I said to him.

"I know,babe"

"Hoy tama na yan,we are here to party not to envy us"

We parted,ang kulit ng mga kaibigan namin,they are not drunk yet but they already this loud. What more if they already consume too much alcohol? It will be the worst.

"Yeah! Or better get a room,love birds" naghiyawan ang mga ito dahil sa idea na iyon ni Liu.

I throw him a dagger look,that made him turn his back on us with a teasing smile.

"Damn! Magpakasal na kasi kayo so you could be together all the time" Gel said.

"After you Gella,para hindi sukob sa taon" pagsakay ni Claude sa mga ito.

"Umuna na kayo,next pa ako" sumimangot ito "or better not to marry at all,life sucks!" Sentiment nito.

"Our life doesn't suck,Gella,just yours" Crystal said while drinking a can of beer.

Nasa bahay sila ng kaibigan nilang si Sheba,wala daw ang parents niya so she invited us over. Some of the boys brought alcohol with them,it's okay to drink as long as they behave. That was Sheba's rule in their house,but I doubt if they behave.

"Yeah right,I hate my life,hindi naman kami Chinese pero bakit ganito? Fuck life!" Sa alak nito ibinunton ang sama ng loob.

We all shook our head,may be this is one of the down side of being rich. You can have everything you want but you can't have a say on how to run your life. Like Gella,she's dependent to her family,she knew nothing outside her world. That's why when her parents asked her to marry the guy they want for her,she didn't have a choice but to listen to her parents or else she will be disown and will leave with nothing under her name.

I know hindi lahat ng mayaman ay katulad ng pamilya ni Gella.  Meron pa ring mayayaman na mapagkumbaba tulad ng pamilya ni Rocco. Sad to think about it but she already made up her mind and he probably,too.

--------

Earlier than yesterday,though.