Chapter 19: Clean Freak

Naomi's pov

*beep beep*

My alarm clock went off making me groan and press the snooze button.

"Five more minutes," I grumbled falling back asleep.

"Naomi grace Johnson!" Will screamed in my ear making me quickly sit up.

"I'm up, I'm up," I mumbled rubbing eyes.

"Get up," he said making me let out a very unattractive snort.

"Nope," I said.

"Naomi!" He screamed once again.

"I'm up, godamn!" I yelled getting up and walking toward the bathroom. On the way to the bathroom, the floor decided that we should know more about each other which is probably the reason why I face-planted right onto it. I got up and opened the bathroom doors. I was about to walk inside but stubbed my toe. And it hurt... a lot.

"Ugh, shit. Damn mf wall!" I hissed rubbing my toe. This time, I walked into the bathroom without falling or stubbing my toe. Here comes the zombie, I thought looking at myself in the mirror. I literally look like a zombie in the mornings, it's not even funny.

After I was done with my business in the toilet, I changed into some better clothes. I put on some black leggings with a baggy grey shirt and a beanie. I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful," Dylan greeted kissing my forehead.

"Good morning," I replied looking through the fridge. I took out the milk and drank some from the carton.

"That is so unhygienic," Mark muttered making me look over at him. I put the milk back in the fridge and closed the door. "And what are you wearing?"

"Clothes," I told him matter of factly.

"Come with me, I'll find you some better clothes," Mark said dragging me by the hand upstairs toward my room. He looked through my closet until he found something for me to wear. "Wear this."

He picked out blue skinny jeans, a white tube top, and white vapor maxes.

I put them on and I loved how it looked. The jeans hugged my curves perfectly and the top made my boobs look bigger. My hair was beginning to grow back so I took off my beanie and put on a little makeup. I walked back downstairs and looked through the fridge for food.

"Hey sis, you look good," Will complimented.

"I know," I replied drinking from the milk carton again.

"Stop drinking from the milk carton," Mark whined snatching it away from me.

Did I mention that Mark is a clean freak?

No?

Well, now you know.

"Clean freak," I muttered getting some cereal. I sat on the table and started eating the cereal... out of the box.

Dylan walked in and looked at me up and down, making me blush. "What?"

"You look good baby," he whispered coming close to me. I grabbed his face and give him a kiss on his jaw.

"Can I have some?" Dylan asked pointing to the cereal and I gave the whole box to him. "Thanks."

I saw Wasabi and Kai playing together so I decided to give them food. I brought some dog food for Kai.

"What do cows eat?" I asked no one in particular.

"Grass," Will replied drinking from the milk carton.