XXII. Ghost → Stilinski

Inspired by; HYDDE AND HAWKES - GHOST
really great song btw.

Warning; short af.

[Season 6A]

Y/N's POV

I stare at the ceiling while biting my lip. My room seemed cold and lonely without the posters and photos that I know once were there. But there's something missing, something that makes me safe. I just don't what it is.

Lydia said she feel it too, that is something is missing. But then she corrected herself, saying it's someone, someone's missing. Since she said that, I start sleeping at the right side of my bed. Hoping that, that someone would came back and sleep beside me.

I turn to look at the space beside me as my hand subconciously caress the pillow that I believe someone's head was once in it. I can feel tears filling my eyes, making my vision blurry.

I've been like this for weeks now, crying for no apparent reason and zoning out. I feel I'm not myself anymore, I feel like some part of me is missing as the person. I think the missing person is a part of me.

I sit up and wiped the tears that have fallen, sniffling as I did so. Once I was done, my eyes caught something at the floor infront of me. A maroon sleeve in my view, I crawl off the bed and towards it, seeing the most of the cloth was under my bed.

I hesitantly grabbed it and inspect it. The cloth was maroon and has a logo that I easily recognize as the logo of Beacon Hills High. I turn it and find out that the shirt was a lacrosse hoodie, with a bold white 24 print in it.

I can't help but feel the comfort and familiarity rush through me as I saw the number 24. With what I'm feeling right now, I can say that this cloth was owned by that missing person. I silently traced the print with my index finger, my heart pounding in my chest. I lovingly touched the cloth, with a smile on my face while the tears falls down my cheeks.

The smile on my lips easily turned into frown with sobs
filling the air around me. I can't take it, the loneliness is so unbearable. But as I snuggle the cloth close to me, I somehow feel the hope.

I closed my eyes while the sobs unintentionally came out. I tighten my grip on it, afraid it would vanished as owner did.

I whisper the words that tastes odd on my tongue but feel familiar, "I love you."

•~•

So I still haven't seen season 6 then I saw several spoilers on instagram, i've commit a sin. i know.

Thank you for reading!
-lys.