XXI. She's Gone → Stilinski

Warning; Character's death.

[Season 3B]

Y/N's POV

I blankly stare at Deputy Parrish's shoes as the scene in my head played once again.

I loudly gasped as I witness the sword go through Allison, who's face is masked by suprise. I can feel myself screaming her name yet I can't hear any sound coming from me. I just stood there, horror in my eyes, as I watch my bestfriend got stab by an Oni's blade in her torso.

I sobbed to Isaac, who's crying like me as we watch Allison and Scott say their goodbyes. I clung into my bestfriend tightly with tears streaming down my cheeks, making my eyes bloodshot. Her face was becoming paler as a second goes by and by that, I know she wasn't going to last.

"Can you remember anything else?"

I shut my eyes then I pursed my lips, afraid to make a sound. I want to tell them the whole story, the whole story with werewolves and hunters and darachs and emissaries in it but I couldn't. I couldn't and even if I did, the cops can't do anything about it, about Allison's death.

"Isaac?"

"I'm sorry. It just happened so fast." Isaac shakily spoke.

"Y/N?, Lydia?"

I shook my head as the tears filled my eyes, "I-I can't. I'm sorry. I am so sorry, I wish I could help her but it happened so fast I barely blink. She's gone." I cried, feeling Sheriff's hand rubbed my back makes me somewhat comforted.

"Hey, hey, Y/N calm down. We will be okay, kiddo." Sheriff cooed, still holding me. I nodded.

×

We already defeated the Nogitsune and the Onis. After that, I heard that Isaac and Argent flew to Paris. Pribably having enough tragic memories here. Scott who's now always seemed sad, devastated perhaps, having your first love died in your arms is sure is devastating.

The always positive and flirty Lydia I know, vanished. And was replaced by a sad and non-flirty Lydia. I guess that was the result if you got the news that your bestfriend died. As for me, I feel the same, like nothing's change except everything's changed.

I often cry without a reason and just a mention of Allison makes me cry. I push a lot of people out, they just remind me some memories of her. Expecially Stiles. He's my bestfriend but when Allison was killed, Stiles, or Void, was the one who's controlling the Onis.

Although Void was the one killed my bestfriend, he's still wearing Stiles' face. And the thought of Stiles killed Allison makes me sick that I choose to ignore hin wether I can.

My bedroom door slightly open and my mom's head popped in it, "Honey. Stiles' looking for you downstairs."

I shook my head as I still stare at the wall in my room, "I don't want to see him." I mumbled.

"But honey-"

"I. Don't. Want. To. See. Him." I exclaimed.

My mom nodded wordlessly as she shut the door and the tapping of her feet against the wood echoed in my room.

Then I hear Stiles' scream from downstairs, "Y/N, PLEASE! PLEASE TALK TO ME. I'M SORRY OKAY? IT WASN'T ME. TALK TO ME Y/N!" he pleaded.

I shook my head as I put my head in my hands, softly crying. "I just need some time," I whisper to myself, "I just need some time to fix myself."

•~•

Thank you for reading!
-lys.