VI. i'll do it / stilinski

warning; mentions of sex.
gender neutral!reader

third person pov.

Y/N silently put on their white shirt over their head as the other lacrosse players lowly whistle.

After winning an official game against the nearby rival school, most of the players are hyped. Screams filled the locker room, hollers of delight and whips of towels against flesh echoed throughout the room. Everyone was celebrating, well, almost everyone. Y/N is the co-captain at Lacrosse along with McCall. Yet they barely talk, they just talk when its about lacrosse.

"Someone needs to have sex with me right now, right now."

Y/N heard Stiles Stilinski say those words. She though Stilinski is one of the boys that is adorable yet can be hella sexy whenever they want.

She shut off her locker as she lean her back against it, head turning to Stiles and Scott's direction.

"I'll do it." she says.

Stiles whipped his head at her, wide eyed. Did he hear her clearly or...

"What?" Stiles murmur.

"I'll do it. I'll have sex with you."

Stiles turn to Scott, seeing him eyebrows raised and lips slightly parted. Scott slightly nodded his head towards Y/N while looking at Stiles.

"Are you kidding?" Stiles nervously asked.

"No."

"Okay." he whisper to himself, "Where?"

"If you want to we could be in your house?"

"Y-Yeah, that-t's gre-at."

Y/N smiled, she leaned in and gave Stiles a quick kiss on his lips. Their eyes tightly shut, electricity running through their bodies. Y/N pull away and then she grab her bag and she walk out.

Leaving Stiles a grinning mess.

•~•

Thank you for reading!
-lys.