Chapter 9: the truth

Start from the beginning

Quake's POV end

Quake sit down with a bad mood face... And thorn feel suspucious look and he ask quake...

"Quake,are you okay?"thorn ask."Yes"quake answer."You sure?"blaze ask."Yes"quake said."Really? You look in bad mood,is something wrong?"cyclone said."Let me guess... Ice and solar,right?"thunderstorm said and quake nodded.

"What's wrong with them?!?!"quake said."Hehehe.... Quake they in love... You know,they in love with someone .."thunderstorm said and made his siblings shocked."What?!?! Who?!?!"saif all his siblings.

"I though you all know"thunderstorm said."Nope.. We don't know"Blaze said and thunderstorm make a poker face."Seriously_-?"thunderstorm ask."Yes!!! We don't know about this!!"Blaze,cyclone, thorn even quake yelled at thunderstorm. "You guys can not yelled like that"thunderstorm said."Sorry".

Thunderstorm's POV

Seriously?!?!?! They didn't know if ice and solar in love?!?! Well,i don't know what to say are they even siblings_-? Really? Even quake don't know... Now,i must think what they will do... Ice's he a great polar bear at house and if with his crush he will be super kind.... Solar's he always selfies and said 'my fans love me' ewww it made me wannna puke... Blaze,Thorn,Cycylone are too innocent to search some girlfriend.... Quake? Don't mind him... He's already taken?!? Me??? I'm still single~ but,still!! I wanna some girlfriend too!!! Geezz let them be...

Thunderstorm's POV End

--------------- next day --------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~ at apartment ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up!!!! Its already afternoon!!!! Wake up!!!!"."Ugh.... Today we still didn't have class... Why you still waking me up? I'm so sleepy*yawn*"."You can continue your sleep after taking bath... Okay?"."Fine... Why you always wake up early,lil?"."Dunno"lily said and sapphire's make 'are you serious' face.

"What time is it?"sapphire ask."Uh.... 05.30 am."lily said."Say what now!!!! You said its already afternoon!!!"sapphire yelled."Hehehe... Well,you kind of sleepyhead person so... I can't let you wqke up late,okay?"lily said."Whatever i want back to sleep"sapphire said."But... He will coming"lily said."He?".

"Who is 'he'?"sapphire ask."Human"lily answer and sapphire smack her head."I know its a human!! But who's the name?!"sapphire yelled."Dunno... He not tell his name"lily said innocent."Damn you,lil"sapphire said."I thought you will thanks to me_-"lily said."Thank you lily"sapphire said.