Chapter 2

YOUR POV
" Hi " TaeHyung show his square smile to me .
' How can TaeHyung be my new partner ? Is this truly based on our exam result '
" Hi " I reply awkwardly to him .
Sitting at your back is JinHee . She wave at you with a big smile on her face .
You take a glance at Faye who is sitting at the first row right in front of teacher's desk . She give you a death stare .
To be honest you like the new arrangement .
' How am I going to be focus now ?? ' I ask myself.
" I hope this new change will change your grade too right Hwang Faye ?? " ask Mrs Han directly to Faye .
Faye nod and avoid to make an eye contact with Mrs Han .
" Now , page 36 . Korean History " and the class start .
2 hours later ,
" Class dismiss " Mrs Han get off from our class as it is the time for lunch .
You pack up your stuffs and turn to JinHee " Come , I will show you around " you said to her.
JinHee quickly pack her stuff and come with you .
You take JinHee around the school . Showing her the gym , school field , laboratory and else .
" Hey HaeRin , that is him right ? " ask JinHee after a while .
" Who is him you are talking about ? " Is she talking about the guy in front of us ? I don't even know who is him .
" I am talking about the guy next to you in the class before " JinHee smirking .
" TaeHyung you mean ?? " you avoid to make an eye contact with her .
" Well he is not bad . You surely have a good taste " JinHee said to you .
" Hrmm ~ but we never talk to each other like just a simple conversation " Not even once . There is only the word ' Hi ' between us .
" You are the problem . If you like him , you should have show him "
We stop walking and standing at the school corridor while looking at the school field where some of the boys are playing soccer .
" I am shy " you said to her .
" Are you willing to see him with anyone else ? Do you want to see him fall in love with someone else ? " JinHee ask me .
" Not at all . I can't see that happen in my eyes " 
" Then show him that you love him " JinHee convince you .
" HaeRin !! " someone call your name from a distance .
Both of you look at him . It's JungKook . He come approach .
" Hi new girl . You are JinHee right ? " ask JungKook to JinHee .
" Yes that's me . You are also one of my classmates right and your name is ?? " ask JinHee .
" It's Jeon JungKook " JungKook introduce himself to JinHee .
" Have you get your lunch ? " you ask him .
" I am waiting for TaeHyung . He is doing his job " JungKook smile .
TaeHyung show up a few moments later .
" Hi . It's JinHee right ? " ask TaeHyung .
" Yes I am " JinHee reply to him .
" Shall we go to the cafeteria together ? " ask JungKook .
" Why not ? " You smile to him .