7 ~ It's Time

~Emily~
Today was the day. I'm scared. I know, I love Bradley and if I wanna be with him, now is the time.

Bradley's been here for me protecting me and loving me everyday. I wanna be with him now.

"Emily? It's time" said Rachel as she helped me get outside

"Rachel. I'm scared, who will walk me down?" I asked

"Ted will take you down honey. You don't have to be scared. Think of it, it's just Bradley standing out there waiting for you. All you have to do is think about Bradley. You can do this, I've always wanted a daughter" she said while rubbing my back

"Thanks Rachel" I said as I hugged her

"Thank you for everything" I said as she let me go and for Ted to walk me down

"Don't be scared. Just think it's just Bradley" said Ted as the music started playing and we began walking slowly.

I now imagen Bradley there all alone. He looked at me and almost cried. Ted let me go into Bradley's grip.

The sounds and voice we're all blacked out. All I could hear was Bradley's.

"You look beautiful" he said

"Don't I always. You look very handsome" I said as if time stopped for us to look at each other more and admire the times we had. That time still haunts me. I'm sure Bradley is haunted by it as well.

"This is our time. Our time to change. Change the past into the future. Our life is changing into a new, a whole new present. And I wanna spent it with you" I said as Bradley teared up holding my hands so tight if I was leaving him into the white winter woods again.

"I will never leave you again, not now, not ever. I'm yours now" said Bradley as we we're inches apart.

This was going to be our second real kiss. We will always remember the first one but, this one I'll never forget. You wanna know why? Cause this is when I made the right choice to leave with Bradley.

Elliot is forgotten and always will be. I may have no mother nor father but, Rachel and Ted are always here for me.

And then there is Caleb. Like a brother I never had.

My life is changing. Our life is changing everyday. It's time to make a change. This change right here, is better than I expected in my life. Thank you Bradley. I love you so.

"You may now kiss the bride" we heard as Bradley finally kissed me. I kissed him back.

I will never forget this. I can't wait to start a new chapter in our life. Can't wait to start a family together.

I love you Bradley Baker. I'm now yours forever.

Finally a Baker. Emily Baker.

~The end~