1 ~ Love on a lake?

~Morning~

As I was waking up from Bradley's grip, I heard snoring and found out it was Bradley. "Morning Emily" said Caleb "Did you get any sleep?" I asked "Just a little but, Bradley over there was snoring at my face while you had your head on his chest", "Sorry, I was cold last night" I said as I heard and saw the car shaking "Grrr!" I heard as it sounded like a bear. "Ahh!" we all shouted as the back door was opened by Elliot, "Come on guys, your burning daylight!" said Elliot "More like losing sleep to Bradley" said Caleb as Bradley gave him a glare as he woke up.

Caleb got out as Bradley and I followed behind him, Bradley was out and had a hand for me to grab "Here, I got you" he said as he helped me out of the car. "Thank you" I said "Your welcome" he said as we saw Elliot looking out in the woods, "I remember there is a cabin out here I used to go to, to hunt, fish, and hangout on the weekends" said Elliot "How far is it?" asked Caleb "Shouldn't be far, let's get what we can carry so, travel lightly" he said as we all went back to the car to grab a couple of things.

"Here, I found this. It will keep you warm" said Elliot as he handed Bradley another jacket, "Thanks" said Bradley as Elliot went on ahead and walked into the woods.

I only grabbed the blanket but, Bradley took it off my hands. "Hey! You know I not useless, I can carry things too you know" I said as Bradley smiled at me "Well I didn't want you getting hurt again princess" he said as he walked passed me with a funny smile on his face. "Hey!" I said I went after him.

"Do you know where we're going?" asked Bradley "Yes, look. see toughs branches. the top of toughs branches have no snow on them so, the sun hits it and that tells me that. The sun is north. I thought you loved school" said Elliot as Caleb walked past Bradley, "Come on Brad. let's just go". I just watched what happen, I don't wanna be apart of this argument and love triangle.

"We should trust him" I said as I put a hand on his shoulder, "Ok" he said as we walked together side by side. 

"See what did I tell you" said Elliot as we saw the cabin, "Wow" said Caleb as were almost there to the cabin, "Did you hear that?" asked Bradley as he was trying to hear it. He walked away from me and was trying to hear the sound again as he was moving closer to it, "Tell me you can't hear that" he said as Elliot and Caleb didn't believe him. "Come on! the cabin is not far away now" said Elliot as he walked back onto the trail to the cabin, Bradley wanted me to walk in front of him and I did, Caleb and Elliot were in front of me.

I heard a crash behind me, I turned around and saw Bradley in the ice cold water. "Bradley!" I said as I rushed over to him and tried to help him out, "Emily, get away!" said Elliot as he dove into the water to get Bradley out of the water, "Caleb, see if anyone is in the cabin?" I asked as Caleb ran to the cabin as fast as he could.

Bradley and Elliot were all covered in cold water, "Emily! get his other side" said Elliot as I rushed over and had Bradley's right arm over me. 

We made it to the cabin, "Caleb, start a fire" said Elliot as Caleb tried to find some matches or anything to start a fire. "Emily go help him!" said Elliot as Caleb said "Never mind. I found them", Caleb put some firewood in there while Elliot took off some of Bradley's clothes off. Well, jackets and shirts.

"It's working! It's working" said Caleb as Elliot sat Bradley down near the fire, "Ok. Caleb come with me and let's see if we can find some more wood and food for today, Emily watch over Bradley. Were probably going to be gone awhile" said Elliot as him and Caleb left the cabin with me and Bradley alone.

"Come here" said Bradley as I sat beside him near the fire, "Thank you for saving me" "Well, I didn't pull you out of that lake. Your dad did" I said as he put his left arm around me. "Well your were the one who saw me in that position" he said "Ok. Point taken" I said as it was getting awkward in the cabin. "Can you be honest with me, Caleb told me that you liked me. Or something like that" I said as I looked away from him, "I don't like you Emily" said Bradley as that made me sad. Before I knew it, I felt my chin touched and moved towards Bradley's face. "I love you Emily" he said as that made me happy again, "You do?" I asked "Yes. Yes I do" he said as we were getting real close together. Before I knew it, our lips touched. I felt a spark between us and I never wanted to stop.