4 ~ What's going on?

~Emily~
All I can remember was being locked up in a cabin room in the middle of winter.

I woke up and saw that it was dark, I went towards the door and tried to open the door. Still locked.

I started to knock and bang on the door to see if anyone would hear, Bradley and Caleb should be in the cabin still.

~Bradley~
I was there sitting beside the fireplace, waiting for Emily to wake up. Dad already left to go find Zeke, I was left to watch Caleb.

"Hey Brad, you hear that?" Asked Caleb "What?" I asked "I hear something or someone banging on a door"

I got up from my chair and headed upstairs to see who it was, I saw our bedroom door being banged on. I saw that there was a key loged in the 'keyhole'. I twisted the key and open the door to see Emily on top of me.

~Emily~
I felt the door being open, I fell on whoever open the door. I open my eyes to see Bradley.

"Bradley!" I said as I hugged him tightly around his neck. "Emily, I thought you were sick?"

"No, I'm not sick. Elliot lied to you" I said as I got up off of him and let him stand up, "He told me you wearn't feeling good" "Well nobody is really. Elliot locked me up in this room, he said he wanted to keep me safe"

"I can't believe he did that, are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine, where is he and Caleb?". "Elliot went out to find Zeke and Caleb is downstairs", "We need to leave before he gets back" I said "Ok I'll go get Caleb" said Bradley as Caleb was running up the steps.

"Bradley, dad is coming back" he said as he ran into the room, "Your feeling better?" Asked Caleb "Yeah, long story Elliot lied and lock me up in here" I said summoning up the story. "Why?" "To keep me away from you guys". "Can we talk about this somewhere eles, we have to go. Oh look a lose plank" said Bradley as he bended down on his knees to pride open the plank while Caleb was on look out.

Bradley grabbed the machete under his bed and tooken the plank out to make a hole for us to get out.

"Ok Claeb, get in there see if you go find help" said Bradley, "Not without you guys" he said "Don't worry Emily will be behind you and I'll be behind you. Go Caleb" said Bradley as him and I helped Caleb squeeze through the hole.

"Go!" Said Bradley as Caleb crawled away until we heard him stop crawling. "Richard is down here! He's dead, dad killed Richard" said Caleb as Bradley and I got scared. "Damn. Just go get help Caleb" said Bradley as he was looking at me.

"Your turn. Meet up with Caleb and I'll try to find you guys. I promise I'll be right behind you" he said as he holded my hands, "You damn better be" I said as I kissed on his lips for 2 seconds as he help me squeeze through the hole.

"Go!" He said as I followed Caleb steps.

I made it out from under the cabin, I couldn't find Claeb or anybody. I hid behind a tree not that far away from the cabin when I felt a tap on my back. I turned around to see Caleb terrified. "Don't scare me like that" I said as I jumped a little.

"I'm sorry, where is Bradley?" "He's still in there" "We have to go find help like he said, come on he'll find us" said Claeb as he took my hand and we walked away from the tree. Before I knew it I heard something being crashed on something hard. I looked back to see fire spreading around the cabin.

"Bradley?" I said as Caleb kept tugging at my hand as he was taking me away from the horror.

"No! No! No!" I heard from near by, Elliot. Caleb and I hid behind a tree and kept peeking at Elliot to see what he was doing.

Then that's when I saw Bradley calling our names out, before we can call back to Bradley two hands cover our mouths. The mysterious figure turned us around for us to look at his face, it was Zeke. Zeke took his hands off our mouths and told us to be quite and watch what happens.

Then out of no where Bradley gets a bear hug from Elliot behind.

"Your ok! Your ok" said Elliot, "Let go of me" said Bradley "Why? Did you set the cabin on fire?" Asked Elliot while Bradley didn't answer.

"Where is Caleb and Emily. I know you found her and you know why I locked her up in that room. I know she loves you more than just a friend Brad", "Don't call me that". "I know you two have something for each other, and I'll know she will come and find you. There only needs to be one man for her and it's me, your not gonna take my princess away from me" said Elliot as Zeke shown himself to Elliot.

"Let him go Elliot" said Zeke "Where is my son Caleb, and where is Emily?" He asked "Run!" Said Zeke as he charged at Elliot while Bradley broke free. Caleb shown himself and saw Bradley headed his way.

"Come on let's go Brad" said Claeb as Bradley took my hand and we ran with Claeb, "In the truck" said Bradley as we all hopped in with me in the back, Caleb the passenger, and Bradley the driver.

"Come on you piece of shit work" said Bradley as the car slowly turned on, "Come on, let's go!" Shouted Caleb as Elliot grabbed a hold of Caleb.

"Please don't leave! Please don't go!" Said Elliot as Caleb was having a hard time breaking free. I got up and helped Caleb break free while Caleb hit me on the head, I fell back down on the seat and I blacked out.

~Bradley~
"Emily!" I shouted as I saw her get hit by Caleb which Dad move him to hit her.

"Go Brad go!" Said Claeb as I stepped on the gas and left Elliot in the dust, I can't believe he killed Zeke and Richard.

"Did we lose him?" I asked "Yeah, were safe" said Caleb as he put his window up, "Will Emily be ok?" "Yeah, check on her?" I asked as he put towards the back seat to see if Emily was alright. "She's ok Brad, she's just out cold. I feel a pulse" "Good, help me find a place where we can call for help" I said as Caleb sat back up here with me to see if he could find any place to stop.

"What are we going to do? What will happen to Emily?" "We're going to call mom and see if she will come and get us and, we will bring Emily with us to England" I said "Good, I don't wanna leave her here with dad" "He's not our dad anynore. He was just a stranger" "Right, then who is she the princess to now?" "Me, she's mine princess and I'm her prince now. Elliot is no longer king anymore. Get some rest now" I said. "Ok Brad" said Claeb as he drifted away into sleep.

I looked back at Emily again, "Your my princess" I said as I focused on the road again to find a place to rest.