Why Him

"Well tell her."
   "I couldn't, she's avoiding me and won't let me explain." He ran his fingers between his hair annoyed.
   "Well cut chains with her because you're starting to lose Tzuyu."
   "He already did. She wasn't his to begin with."

   Its been 3 days and Tzuyu's been avoiding me. Every. Single. Day.
   "Jungkook?" I groaned and turned around.
   "What do you want SaeRon?"
   "The janitor door is unlocked if you wanna-"
   "No. Now excuse me, I'm looking for someone."
   "Listen, I'm sorry about your girlfriend. I didn't think th-"
   "You don't think SaeRon. You never think."
   "If I knew you had her, I wouldn't even try doing that."
   "No, you'd try everything to break us apart. Come." She looked confused but stepped forward.
   "Why?"
   "I want you to come and explain to Tzuyu that-"
   "What makes you think she's going to believe me?" I glared at her before walking away.
   "I swear don't you ever-"
   "Or what?"
   "I'll make you wish you were never born."
   "Not unless I do that to her first."
   "You hurt her and you're dead."
   "You've already hurt her. What's the difference with me doing the same?" My hands formed into fists as I tried to calm myself down.
   "Don't get near us." With that said, I turned around and left.
   Looking hall after hall I was finally able to hear her voice. Once I turned around I was disappointed to find out that it wasn't her. Sounds similar but not quite.
   'Don't go. You won't like it.' I hesitated before jogging at the end of the hall. Once I was near I slowed down waiting for the corner to appear.
   I felt like someone punched me across my whole body at what I saw. Tzuyu was trapped by the wall and a guy. And when I was about to yell out her name, the guy kissed her. He fucking kissed her.
   I felt anger, hurt, betrayed and worst of all, I felt jealous. Jealousy was running through my veins as I ran towards them and pulled the guy away from her. I was even more pissed as soon as the guy turned out to be Kim. Fucking. Mingyu.
   "Don't touch her."
   "What if I already did?" I couldn't help it. I punched him square in the jaw making him stumble back.
   "Get over it Jungkook. She's with me now." He sounded so confident, I almost believed it.
   "She can't be with you. She's mine." I looked over at the now frightened Tzuyu. Her eyes widened as they came in contact with my own.
   "You can't just have anyone you want. Learn to lose."
   "Tzuyu," I called out softly and I swear I saw her eyes soften only for a split second. "Tell him your mine. You've always been mine."
   "I..." She glanced at Mingyu then turned to me. "I'm not yours." Annoyed I pull her arm bringing her into my own and brought her face next to mine so our noses would be touching.
   "You are mine. And I want everyone, especially you to know that." Once I said that I pressed my lips against her own while tightly holding onto her waist just in case she'd try and run away.
   I groaned as she pulled my neck bringing our lips even closer. Taking a chance I slipped my tongue into her slightly parted lips and began to explore her hot cavern not leaving a single place left out.
   I pulled away after short moment and tried to regain my breath as I went over to her neck sucking on her flesh and occasionally biting gently. Her breath hitched a few times as she let out soft moans.
   I looked up and smirked as I saw an annoyed looking Mingyu. Then I ran my tongue over my markings and captured her lips in a long desiring kiss making sure to make her moan a little louder.
   I pulled apart once again and took her arm while leaving the area.
   Once outside I ignored the weird glances and opened the door for her, motioning to her to get in.

   I sighed and looked over to my left to find a sleeping Tzuyu. The ride wasn't long, but even so, she managed to fall asleep. I got out of the car and over to her door, opening it.
   Not really wanting to, I gently shook her until her eyes started fluttering open.
   "Hey," her voice was soft as she yawned and then got out of the car.
   I just smiled and held my hand out to her.
   Her eyes widened as she looked forward parting her lips only a little but still visible.
   "We're at the beach?" I nodded and started walking while lacing my fingers along with her own.
   After a while of walking I stopped and turned to her. Her confused expression made me laugh a little and held both of her hands.
   "Tzuyu I'm sorry." I started off softly. I've been practicing to tell her but actually doing it and seeing her after 3 days I completely forgot what I was gonna say.
   "Its okay, it doesn't matter." She smiled softly and it broke my heart.
   "Its not okay and it does matter. Tzuyu, I'm sorry, I swear I didn't do anything-"
   "It is okay. I forgive you, Nayeon told me everything." I frowned softly.
   "Nayeon?"
   "Yeah, she told me about Saeron."
   "You can't forgive me. You shouldn't forgive-" before I was able to finish she pulled me down and crashed our lips together. I held onto her waist as she leaned in further, deepening the kiss. After a short moment she pulled apart.
   "Jungkook, I um," she paused for a moment and I smiled at how her face started turning red. "IreallylikenowaitIloveyou." I stared at her confusingly and smiled gently.
   "Wait what?"
   "I love you..." I held in a smile and cupped my ear.
   "What did you say?" She glared and slapped my shoulder.
   "I'm not repeating myself. You heard me." I laughed and hugged her.
   "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that." She looked up while hugging me back.
   "How long exactly?" I looked up thinking about it.
   "Since you came? Was it 3 months ago?" She laughed and shrugged.
   "I don't really remember." I kissed her forehead.
   "Tzuyu?" She looked up waiting for me to continue. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and nodded.
   "No." I stared at her confused about her answer.
   "Wait why not?" She shrugged and walked back to the car.
   "Just 'cuz."  She smiled and placed a small kiss in my cheek once inside the car.
   "I'm thinking we should get a house?" I looked at her from the corner of my eye then back at the road.
   "Why? We already have your apartment."
   "You know? Like so things can get easier." I winked over at her and laughed once I saw her confused expression. "People gave us weird looks that one time we wear making out in the elevator, so if we live in-"
   "Stop! You pervert!" I looked over at her really quick and noticed her face brighter than any shade of red.
   "You love this pervert though."
   "Sadly." I laughed and shook my head.
   "We're still getting that house. You're officially moving in with me."