You Guys Are So Cute!

//Warning: Contains slight boyxboy. Nothing big, just wanted you guys to know.//

   My parents and I both stood up to the welcome the stranger into the house.
   I stared at the person in front of us with a smile on my face.
   "Mr. and Mrs. Chou," he then looked over at me with a small smile on his face. "Chewy." I nodded and gave him the don't-stall-just-say-it look.
   "I want you guys to meet Sehun, my fiancee." I mentally squealed in happiness and then bowed a 90° angle.
   "I'm Tzuyu, its a pleasure to finally meet you." I said secretly hoping that he took in the word 'finally'. I then stood up and extended my hand as he took it and shook it. "Lulu has been telling me a lot about you." That was kind of a lie. I only remember the things Luhan was telling me when he was in highschool.
   "All the good things I hope." Sehun said as he took Luhan's hand entwining their fingers together. 'And the bad.' I thought as I looked up at him.
   "You bet he did." I said looking over at Lu who playfully glared at me. Then I smiled as both of them looked over at each other with loving smiles.
   "Aw-"
   "Awwww! You guys are so cute!" I turned and pouted when Mom interrupted saying the exact same thing I wanted to say.
   "Sehun! Welcome into the family!" Father exclaimed as he took the said boy into a hug. I should be saying man but he's probably not that much older haha!
   "You can call me Mom and him Dad." She said pointing at Dad as she also took Sehun into a hug.
   I went over to Luhan and winked over at him.
   "You're getting married to you sweetheart?" He looked over and nodded with a blush creeping on his face.
   "Your parents scared me for a second." I frowned and looked at him.
   "Their technically your parents also."
   "Not when they're like this." I laughed and nodded.
   "What's with the Mr. Mrs.?" I asked looking at him with one eyebrow raised.
   "I wanted to sound professional." I looked at him not believe what he was saying.
   "What else?" He sighed and then smiled.
   "When I told Sehun about you guys he got confused wondering why I had two sets of parents. So now he knows who my real parents are and my loving and accepting parents." I laughed and shook my head.
   "Okay yeah makes sense. I got confused there." I laughed and looked over at Mom and Dad talking to Sehun about who knows what. "What did your parents say?"
   "They were kind of hesitant at first but they eventually have to accept it right?" I nodded softly. "I wish my parents were like yours. They're just so nice!" He started laughing and shook his head.
   "Don't worry you and Sehun would make better parents, a little less obnoxious hopefully." He laughed and nodded.
   "You guys talking about me?" We turned around with a frown and pointed behind us.
   "Weren't you over here?" I asked and Luhan nodded agreeing with me.
   "I was, but you- I mean Mom and Dad said to come back to you guys because they're going to finish up making dinner." I nodded and smiled as Sehun back hugged Luhan.
   "I have a new brother in the family!" I said happily and applauded. Then I slightly frowned looking over at them. 'Isn't this incest?' I thought then ignored that thought because they weren't really brothers.
   "So what has Luhan been saying about me?" He asked as he kissed the top of Luhan's head.
   "Weeelll," I looked over at Luhan who shook his head softly. I just smiled and nodded. "First of all, he told me you were really nice when you met him." 'And a bit of a douche too.' I said smiling as I continued.
   "Oh! Once he told me that someone had trashed his locker and you cleaned it for him. Then he also told me that you punched poor Xuimin when he was hugging Luhan goodbye, on the last day of school."
   Sehun stared at me a little wide eyed as he looked at Luhan, who avoided his gaze.
   "Who asked who?" I asked looking between then as Luhan softly cleared his throat.
   "I.. Um he did." I giggled softly and nodded as I looked up at Sehun. He was a tall kid you know?
    "Good job Sehun. If you didn't do it, Luhan wouldn't have the guts to do so and you guys wouldn't be here now."
   "Then good thing I did," he stopped and turned Luhan around taking Luhan by the chin.
   "I'll just go help Mom and Dad with whatever, you guys take your time." I said as I hurried into the kitchen.
   "Lu!-" I help onto Mom's arm with one hand and cover her mouth with the other.
   "Mom shh! Their having their little moment." I whispered a little loudly and then let her go after she nodded.
   "But honey the food is ready."
   "Its okay, well call them over in a few minutes." I said and took a strawberry from the chocolate fountain she had on the side.
   "Tzuyu!" She slapped my hand as I attempted to grab another one.
   "What?" I asked finishing the first strawberry.
   "Don't just take it like that!"
   "You want me to put it back? I replied opening my mouth as I pretended to take the half eaten strawberry out.
   "I just wanted a normal happy child." She mumbled as I took another strawberry.
   "But normal is boring, I'm fun." I said smiling happily.
   "Yeah sure you are." I scoffed and turned to Luhan as he entered the kitchen with Sehun resting his head on his shoulder.
   "I am. I asked siri." I said smiling proudly.
   "Okay boys! And Chewy, go onto the table the foods ready."
    I nodded and took plates off the cupboard and placed them onto the table then returning to bring some more.
   "Mom? Where's dad?" I asked looking around not being able to find him.
   "He had to take a quick phone call he'll be back soon." I nodded and took the last of the plates before heading over to the table.
   "We'll be the first invited right?" I asked as I set a plate in front of both boys making them look up. "I mean unless you guys already invited people and-"
   "Yeah, we already gave the first half of the list, isn't that right Huney?" Luhan said as he sweetly smiled.
   "Honey? Yeah that's original." I mumbled just as my dad put the main dish onto the table.
   "You better be kidding Lulu, you're also gonna be the first to be invited to my princess's wedding isn't that right?"
   "Yeah but only if we're the first. I want in on the VIP list. If we're not, your going to be the last."
   "Your wedding? When was that decided?" He asked as he gave me a confused expression.
   "I actually don't know. I don't even know who he is either. That's totally fine though! I don't have to spend my whole life trying to find the right person." I said and gently sighed.
   "I think you might want to make them meet Dad. Chewy caught someone's eye already." Luhan said as he smirked and turned to Dad.
   "Really?  Who is this young person." I looked between them a little worried for the answer.
   "Jeon Jungkook." I stared at Luhan in disbelief and shook my head groaning lightly.
   "With him? No thank you. I rather get married right now than having to be a second with him." I said and crossed my arms proudly over my chest. I then looked at my dad who gave mom a weird look.
   "You'll eventually meet him, wait actually I think were meeting them next week?" I looked around and then Dad confusion written all over my face.
   "Who?"
   "Just wait and see." I nodded and sat down across Hunhan.
   "Let's eat!" Mom said as she started laughing while everyone started placing a little bit of everything on their empty plate.
   "Dad, chill on the mash potatoes." Both Lulu and I looked at each other and started laughing then proceeded to eat.
   After a while the house was filler with laughter as the HunHan couple started telling us stories when they were attending high school together.
   After discovering that Sehun was actually younger, I was surprised. Then again, Lulu always looked 20 years younger. When he was 7 he looked -13 years old. He's just blessed with being young forever I guess.
   So much laughing and eating and some playful fighting I was actually disappointed when HunHan said they had to leave.
   "Okay but before that! Picture!" Mom said running to us with a camera in hand.
   "The picture thing still going around?" My mom looked at Luhan and shook her head
   "What? Nooo this is just because we need a family picture! And Sehun is a new member now! Picture!" I stood in front of Hunhan and smiled softly as my mom took a picture.
   "Yeah her picture obsession is still going on." I whispered and smiled as I lead them out the door.
   "Bye Sehun! Bye Luhan!" My parents both said in unison.
   "Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" Both guys said in unison as they smiled at each other.
   "Yeah bye Tzuyu!" I jokingly said as I hugged Luhan.
   "Visit more Lulu, I really missed you. And you Sehun," I said pointing at him. "You better not hurt Lulu, if you do, I will find you. Then I will rip your throat open but not all the way and then shove my hand right up and pull your eyeballs out because it doesn't matter if you're able to see because you won't find any other person near as perfect as Luhan is." I then stretched my arms out toward him. "Hug?"
   "It won't happen, I wouldn't ever dream of doing that and no thank you." I pouted and instead extended my fist shaking it a little as I waited for him to bro fist me. Once he did I smiled and nodded.
   "You guys are my favorite couple! So cute! Hunhan isn't that just the cutest?" I asked squealing up a bit. "Bye guys! Take care!" I said as we reached their car.
   "Don't forget! Number 1 on the VIP list!!" I said as I backed away slowly, waving at them as they also backed up from the parking lot.

   "I wish I had someone who looked at me as if I was the world to them just like Sehun looks at Luhan. Or how lovingly Luhan looks at Sehun." I mumbled to myself as I sat on the porch.
    "I wonder who you are. Will you love me just the same way?"