Who Is She?

I got up as my alarm started ringing. I don't even known why I put an alarm. I don't even go to school on time. This time it's different. I just felt the need to go to school early. I went to the restroom to do my morning routine.
   Coming out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist as I walked out of the room. I live alone just in case you were wondering. My parents trusted me enough to have my own apartment. Cool right? Well sometimes it gets boring being alone but who cares. There are perks of being alone.
   I walked to my closet and picked out pants and put them on over my boxers.
  After that I went to my drawers and pulled out a random shirt putting it over my head. I looked at my phone and nodded after checking the time.
   Walking into the kitchen and deciding I was to lazy to do anything else, I made eggs. After finishing I started singing whatever came to mind as I was putting my shoes on. Passing through the mirror on the door I nodded at how nice I looked.
   I mean someone as hot as me can admire themselves right? I shook my head deciding that maybe I'm going crazy. I got the keys to my bike and locked the door before going to my room and getting my backpack.
   Locking the door I headed towards the elevator going down to the first floor.
   After being outside for a moment I smiled after looking at my baby right where I parked her yesterday.
   Getting on I sped off towards school but not before throwing a wink at the girl that had trouble getting into her car.
   Arriving at school I frowned after hearing so many voices talking about the 'new kid'. Who cares about a new kid anyways? I headed towards the parking lot and parked my baby before hopping off. I took my bag and walked into the school giving a few winks as they acted as if their legs were made of jelly.
   Further into the building word about the 'new kid' was louder. I rolled my eyes and then heard arguments that the new kid was actually a girl.
   "Jungkook!"Faking a smile I turned towards the voice. "Kookie! Were you going to class already?" I was about to nod but shook my head instead.
   "You go on first Dahyun, I'll go to the restroom then I'll be here." I said holding her chin up so she's looking staring at me. Ignoring the red tint in her cheeks I let her go and leave to the restroom.
   Not two minutes after I got out of the restroom and entered class. I mentally smiled as I saw Dahyun talking to some girl. Making my way to the back I sat down in my chair placing my head on the table and fell asleep.

   I glared at Minhyuk as he woke me up with his annoyingly loud voice.
   "Are you jealous you won't be able to treat her this way Minhyuk?" I looked up and frowned. Must be a substitute. I looked at him for a second before turning away.
   I tried to stay expressionless as I stared at the girl next to him. She was hot.
  I smirked lightly and suddenly remembering the conversation the sub and Minhyuk were having.
  I kept my eye on 'Tzuchu' as she took a seat next to Minhyuk. How many Minhyuk's are even in this class? 
   I over heard Dahyun say something about relationship with Mr. Xi? 'Must be the sub' I thought to myself and nodded. I slightly glared as Minhyuk and Tzuchu shook hands before rolling my eyes and trying to fall asleep again.
   The bell rang and I sat up quickly taking my bag with me as I walked out of the class. Don't want to get stuck with the student traffic.

   I groaned after just starting chemistry. It's to noisy in here.
   I smirked as some girl sat next to me. She smiled back and raised an eyebrow.
   "If you want to ask something darling just ask." I said lowering my voice a little.
  "Okay, Jungkook. You know how the dance is coming up in two weeks?" I simply nodded and sat back down in my seat.
   "I was wondering if maybe we can go together?" I smirked lightly and stood close to her.
   "I'm sorry sweet heart, but I already have someone, maybe next time alright?" She smiled and nodded before leaving.
   I looked toward her retreating figure as I spotted someone familiar looking. I looked to my right as she sat down by the window.
   "Jungkook! What are you staring at?" I looked forward and smiled once I saw Yoongi. With my head I signaled to the direction where Tzuchu was sitting at. Yoongi frowned and shook his head.
   "Man Jungkook. She won't be easy. She already rejected 2 of the guys here. She's new and they're all ready making a move on her. Tsk." Yoongi left saying he had to go find Jimin or something like that. I got up from my chair and walked towards Tzuchu.
   "Hey teachers toy! You're sitting in my seat." She looked up at me and frowned.
   "Teachers toy? What the heck? And go find some other seat, there's more empty ones on the other side of the room." I smirked and leaned close to her.
   "I like this seat better." I whispered softly in her ear. What she did next surprised me. She elbowed me with one arm and punched me with the other. How dare she punched me!?
   "Oh sorry didn't see you there. You know what? Sit here that way I won't be able to see your annoying face." Annoying? Seriously something is wrong with her. Before she was able to walk further away I pulled on her wrist making her face me.
   "You seriously-"
   "What? Eh? What? Are you gonna hit me? Go ahead do it! I dare you!" I let her go roughly shoving her on top of the desk.
   "What are you doing? Get away from me you pervert!" She then kicked my leg and in that moment the teacher walked in.
   "Jungkook! What is going on?" She said in a stern voice.
   "Mrs. Kim, Tzuchu here kicked me." I heard her scoff next to me.
   "Its TzuYU, and he tried getting onto me!"
   "Why would I even do that so something so ugly as you?" She glared at me and before she was able to say anything Mrs. Kim called us.
   "One hour detention after school. Clean the art room. I want to see that room crystal clean when I go see it."
   "Bu-"
   "No buts Tzuyu, its your first day and already making a scene?"
   "It wasn't me!"
   "Do you want an extra hour added?"
   "No mam." She mumbled and looked towards the floor.
   "Tzuyu and Jungkook you guys are sitting together until next semester."
   "What?! Why?" I looked at her and she just rolled her eyes and sat down by the window.
   Having no choice after the look Mrs. Kim gave me I sat next to Tzuyu. After sitting down she sat as far away from me as possible and I just smirked thinking that maybe she will be fun to play with after all.