It Might Be Fun?

It's been three days since that day and I've been trying to avoid Jungkook and his proposals to go to the dance.
   I laid over my bed looking at the color filled walls. 'Who knows how long he's going to keep this up.' I thought as I drifted off to sleep thinking about the last three days.
   After what happened yesterday with Jungkook, Tzuyu started avoiding him anytime his name was said and every time she heard his voice.
   She was walking calmly after school and when she was about to turn a corner, she felt a small towel cover her nose and made her pass out right in an instant.
   While looking around Jungkook brought Tzuyu's body and lifted her up over his shoulder. Checking if the path was clear he took her weightless helpless body over to his car and laid her over the passenger seat and clicking in her seatbelt.
   After a few minutes of driving he was finally able to bring her over to the beach. He unclipped her seatbelt and carefully carried her over to where he left a mark on the sand to know where the best spot is going to be.
   He gently shook her as the man on the phone called to confirm the time. A few minutes later her eyes started fluttering open.
   "Where am-" she stopped as the fireworks interrupted her.
   Over head, the words
   "So Chewy, Dance?"
   Were spelled out.
   She was in loss for words only to realize that she was kidnapped!
   "No! Take me home! This is kidnap!" She freaked out and got up only to feel a little drowsy.
   "Okay! Okay! I'll take you home."