Ravi-oli

"Chewy! Princess! We'll be there in 5 minutes!" I sighed and looked at Mom who was sitting at my right while holding the hem of my purple dress.
   "Aren't chu excited? Or nervous?" I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.
   "I don't even know. I'm a little nervous. More worried though."
   "Why are you worried Princess?"
   "I feel like I should worry. What it I just embarrass myself or something?"
   "He's going to have to know that you're really clumsy sooner or later right?" I pouted slightly and nodded.
   "We're here Mr. And Mrs. Chou." Our driver said as he parked up next to the restaurant. It looked Italian but I wasn't sure.
   "Yes thank you Ravi." I smiled towards Ravi-oli as my parents got out of the car.
  "Call me later and tell me all the details." I giggled softy and nodded when Ravi-oli winked. I returned the wink and got out of the car.
   "You bet I will Ravi-oli. Every single detail." I wiggled my eyebrows.

   My jaw literally hit the floor once my eyes landed on the boy in front of us. Not trying to come out as rude I bowed and formed a smile on my lips trying to avoid the kid.
   "Mr. And Mrs. Jeon, this is our daughter Tzuyu." I smiled and bowed once again as both of them stood up and headed over to us.
   "Tzuyu? Wow you're so beautiful." I shyly brought my head down not used to compliments as she came over and hugged me.
   "Thank you..."
   "You've grown so much." I smiled towards the man mentally frowning trying to remember where I've met him before.
   "Thank you..." I bit my lip as their son came forward.
   "Tzuyu, this is our son Jungkook." I smiled, forcing my eyes into crescents as I extended my hand out to him. 'What are the possibilities of it being him? That's right. None.'
   "I'm Tzuyu, its really nice to finally meet you." I actually meant what I said, if it was to another person. Now knowing its him I'm not at all excited.
   "I'm Jungkook, its my pleasure Tzuyu." He took my hand and left a small kiss on the top of it. I cringed and hoped for my parents to not notice.
   We sat down in this order:
His Mom, His Dad, Him and across it was Me, Mom and Dad.
    I was thankful for being out in the edge, just in case he tried anything, I can just bolt out of here.
   "What would be your order for today?" I looked up frowning slightly and gasped upon seeing Ravi-oli. 'Ravioli?' I mouthed as he winked. I giggled and softly and shrugged my shoulders while looking at him.
   "Give me a recommended dish please." I looked at him hoping he'd understand my 'anything that looks good, I haven't been here and I don't know anything' face.
   "Anything for the pretty lady. And what would be your orders Ladies and Gentlemen?" I tried not to laugh at the confused expressions my parents had on their face.
   "I'll take what she's having." I turned towards Jungkook and looked him over before smiling at Ravioli.
   "I'll take two of Veal marsala and..." I looked over at Mom expectantly and she nodded looking lost.
   "Ah yes! Any type of pasta would be fine."
   "I'll take the Penne alla vodka." I stared at Dad wondering how he knew what that was.
   "What type of drink would you guys want?" I looked around feeling kind of awkward.
   "Give us your best wine." Both Dad and his Dad said at the same time. They looked over at each other and chucked lightly. They were honesty gay goals right now.
   "Okay! Your order will be right back." He smiled over at me and nodded then went into the kitchen.
   "So! Jungkook? What school do you attend?" He frowned slightly before answering.
   "I go to Seoul Highschool."
   "Oh! That's really nice, our Tzuyu goes there also."
   "I think I've seen her around, can't really tell though. She's always surrounded by both guys and girl."
   "Oh really? Didn't know our Tzuyu was so popular." I smiled and Mom hugged my head.
   "How about you Tzuyu? Have you seen Jungkook around?" I looked towards his mother and shyly nodded.
   "I've seen him, well more like heard of him. Some even say he's the schools 'heart thief' or 'Playboy'" I looked at Jungkook who glared at me.
   "How wouldn't he be the 'heart thief'?  Your son is very handsome." Mom smiled and I bit my lip softly groaning as she pinched my thigh.
   "Here is your order!" I sighed mentally thanking him before Mom pinched my leg off.
   As the plates were being set down Ravi turned to me.
   "Every detail" he whispered as he set down liquid that looked like apple juice in front of me. "Its non alcoholic don't worry." I nodded and silently thanked him.
   "Call me when you guys need anything. Please enjoy." He winked once again and I laughed while turning towards a confused couple plus Jungkook.
   "That's one of my close friends." I cleared not to Jungkook but to my in-laws. I didn't want them thinking I talk that way to just anyone. Ravi-oli holds a special place in my heart. They nodded smiled in their faces as they started eating.
   Not long after the table was woken up from its silence as our parents were talking about random things. Joking around here and there until I heard my name I turned towards them.
   "Once Tzuyu ran into a pole and then came running and told us "Mommy the pole doesn't want to move, its in my way. Daddy move it!" And she thew a tantrum when we didn't move it." They started laughed and so did Jungkook. I groaned and bit my lip trying to calm down the blush that started creeping onto my face.
   "What did you guys do?"
   "We told her we couldn't move it and she just ran into the pole again." They started laughing again and I wiped the embarrassment tears from my eyes. "We had to close her eyes and move her away from the pole so she can keep going. I'm sorry Jungkook if you expected our daughter to be bright. Hopefully you can get some sense into her." I pouted and looked away while Jungkook started laughing.
   "I'm sorry, but we have to leave. Our flight is going to leave in about and hour and thirty minutes." I stared at my parents and stood up as everyone started getting up.
   "What flight?" I looked at my parents feeling confused.
   "I'm sorry Chewy, it was last minute and were going to be gone for quiet some time." I looked at Dad who had an apologetic expression with a small smile.
   "Then... Where am I going to stay?"
   "We can talk to Luhan and-"
   "She can stay over at my place." I turned towards my right and jumped a little due to not knowing Jungkook was right next to me.
   "Oh yeah, Kookie lives alone. It wouldn't be a problem. As long as Tzuyu agrees."
   "Its fine right dear?" I turned towards Mom and hesitantly nodded.
   "Yeah, that'd be fine thank you."