AkaKuro

Akashi POV:

'That damn Taiga always on MY Testuya.' He's always next to him, always by him, and ALWAYS plays basketball with him. Well that's going to change I will show Taiga who is Tetsuya's dominate.

*Time Skip to School*

Kuroko POV:

The whole Seirin team was taking a break from Coach Riko's warm ups. I was sitting on a bench next to Kagami-kun who was chugging a bottle of water.

"Kuroko" Kagami said "What?" I replied while staring at his overly sweaty face."I was wondering would you like to go to Maji Burger after this?" "I don't know" "I'll buy you a milkshake" "Deal" I quickly replied when I heard the word milkshake.

Kagami looked at me with amusement in his eyes as I thought of milkshakes. "KAGAMI AND KUROKO WE ALREADY STARTED PRACTICE GET TO WORK!!" Hyuga our captain shouted at us. "HAI!" We replied as we went off to practice.

*Time Skip To After Practice*

Me and my light Kagami were at Maji Burger while I was drinking my promised vanilla milkshake, and Kagami was scarfing down his stack of burgers like usual. "Kagami-kun if you keep eating like that you're going to choke." I stated the obvious. "I hafent chokd yt" he replied through a mouthful of burger.

I just sighed at his childlessness, he does this every time we go to Maji's. I stared out the window watching as people walked by laughing and talking like normal.

The bell rang to the fast food joint as a new costumer came in, but I paid in no mind since people come in here all the time.

"Tetsuya" wait there was only one person I know who calls me by first name like that. I turn to the left to see the my former captain staring at me with happiness and it looks like jealousy?

"Gomen Akashi-kun I didn't see you." I replied with a light but, happy smile. "What have I told you about calling me Akashi Tetsuya, call me Sejiro" he said while he looked at me intamitley. "Hai Sejiro-kun"

I must not have noticed but before Sejiro came in Kagami-kun went to the bathroom so it was just me and the red head.

"Tetsuya I need to talk to you about something can you follow me outside it's private." He asked "Hai I am coming."

I got up and followed Sejiro-kun outside and into a nearby alley.

"So what did you need to talk about Sejiro-kun?" While tilting my head to the side a bit. Then all of a sudden both of my wrists were grabbed and pushed against the wall of the alleyway.

"Sejiro-kun?!" I said with a hint of fear in my voice."You have no idea how long I have been wanting to do this" he said while looking at me with lust in his eyes."Wanting to do wha-" but, I was cut off by him slamming his chapped lips on my soft ones.

I started to moan and kiss back with the same intensity as he kissed me. He wiggles his tongue past my lips and into my mouth, and started to ask my tongue to dance with his.

"Ahh Sejiro-kun~" I panted as we broke away for some much needed air."That's what I have been wanting to do with you Testsuya, but I never got the chance with that annoying Tagai around." I looked at him and asked "You thought I had a crush on him, didn't you?" I said with a little giggle at the end.He first looked at me with annoyance at first and then started chuckling while smirking.

"Very funny Tetsuya, but remember that your mine" he said into my ear and I shivered at his breath.

"KUROKO!!" yelled a familiar voice. "Well I guess this is goodbye for now kitty the tiger is calling for you." he said while letting go of me while I was blushing really hard from the nickname. "Bye Sejiro-kun I love you" "I love you to Tetsuya." And with that he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and walked away.

I walked out the alley to see a worried Kagami-kun looking around. I walked over to Kagami and of course he didn't notice me until I said "I'm right here Kagami-kun." I say with no emotion he jumps into the air and turns around with a look of surprise and worry etched onto his face.

"Where were you?!" he said quite loudly. "I was talking to Sejiro-kun he was just asking how I was doing." I replied "Oh well next time please just give me a text next time Kuroko." "Hai"

We started to my house and when we finally arrived we said our goodbyes and I went into my house. My parents were off seas so I was on my own or at least I thought I was.

I felt a pair of arms on my waist and turned my head to see Sejiro-kun smiling at me. I smiled back and turned my whole body around to kiss him.

We broke apart and I asked "Would you like some dinner?" "I would love some dinner" he replied with a light in his eyes.

*Time Skip To After Dinner*

*Akashi POV*

We had just finished our dinner and were heading to bed I was dressed in just boxers and Tetsuya had a Shirt and boxers on.

We both curled up on his bed with me spooning him from behind. "I love you Tetsuya" I said with love in my voice. "I love you to Sejiro-kun" when he had finished those words we both had fallen asleep, while I was having a wonderful dream about a future with Tetsuya.