KiseKuro *Lemon*

Kise Pov:

I was walking to Seirin to see Kurokocchhi since my basketball practice was done and I haven't seen him since the winter cup. After about ten minutes of walking and running because of the fangirls I finally arrived at the entrance of Seirin Highschool.

I saw the door to the gymnasium and from outside you could hear the sound of sneakers squeaking, the ball hitting the floor and yelling. When I opened the door I saw they where having a practice game with first years on one side and second years on the other. They didn't hear me enter so I got to watch the game for a while and they have improved a lot since Kaijo played them in the WC.

After about an hour of watching them practice they were starting to pack up to go home. The first one to notice me was their captain Hyuga I think it was. "Hey how long have you been here?!" he yelled at seeing me near the doors. "I've been here for about an hour and guys are really improving I would have to say." I answered calmly looking for Kurokocchhi 'He's probably still changing.' "Well next time tell us your here so nobody gets the wrong idea." "Hai".

"Why are you here anyway?" Asked Izuki. "I'm here to see Kurokocchhi" as soon as I said that Kuroko walked out to hear Kise's voice.

"Hello Kise-kun" he said in a monotone voice "KUROKOCCHHI!!!" I yelled and tackled him in a hug. "Kise-kun I c-can't breath" "Oh sorry" I said as I let him go. "Do you maybe want to come to my house we haven't talked in a while?" "I would love to Kise-kun"

*Time Skip*

Kuroko Pov:

As we arrived at Kise-kun's house I saw that nothing has changed much same old Kise. "So would you like to watch a movie with me you can pick and I will go make popcorn" I nodded in response and saw he had the Maze Runner and picked that one.

I showed him the movie he smiled and nodded in agreement. Throughout half way through the movie I noticed Kise-kun glancing at me more often. "Kise-kun is everything alright?" "Hai, Kurokocchhi I just realized how pretty your eyes are." He blushed in realization when he said that "It's okay Kise-kun I think your eyes are beautiful too." He looked at me with love in his bright yellow eyes he started to lean down and closing his eyes.

And before I knew it our lips touched and we started to kiss, it was sweet and gentle not rough at all. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him. We fought for dominance and of course he won. When we split apart to breath he asked "Can I make love to you Kurokocchhi?"

I thought about it for about a couple of seconds and nodded a little hesitant since I am a virgin. "It's okay I won't hurt you I will be as gentle as possible." I smiled because I knew he would keep his promise. We started kissing again and taking each others shirts off. He pulled away and started kissing and sucking on my neck.

He found my sweet spot and I started to softly moan. And he started to move lower and unzip my pants, before he continued I stopped him and took off his pants and boxers and started to lightly lick the tip of his member. "Aah Kurokocchhi" I liked to make Kise-kun feel good and started to suck on his member.

A couple minutes later he started to pant even louder "Kurokocchhi I-I'm going to aah!" He came in my mouth and I swallowed he flipped us so I was on the bottom and stuck three fingers in my face, getting the message I started to suck on them licking them individually. I could see he was starting to get hard again he took his fingers out my mouth and put one inside me I winced at the foreign feeling, Kise must have seen me flinched because he stopped the intrusion. "Are you okay Kurokocchhi?" I nodded when the bad feeling was gone, he started to pump his finger in and out of my entrance. I started to moan when the pain turned into pleasure.

He added the next finger and started to scissor them as I arched my back off the couch in complete pleasure. Then he added the last finger and thrust them in and out at a very fast pace, I was a moaning mess I never knew something like this could feel so good.

"Are you ready Kurokocchhi?" he asked I looked at him and nodded once again. He spit on his hand and lubbed up his member. And slowly started to push in once all the way in he gave me a minute to get used to the bigger feeling. "Y-You can m-move now Kise-kun" he started rocking very slowly careful to not hurt me. "F-Faster please" he started to go much faster and started to pant while I was moaning. I brought him down for a passionate kiss.

I felt his thrusts getting more sloppy and I knew he was about to cum. "K-Kurokocchhi I am going to-" he cut himself off with a loud moan and I felt him cum inside me. "K-Kise-kun" I gasped as I came on our chests. He slowly pulled out and held me in his arms, as his cum dripped out of my entrance. "I love you Kise-kun" he smiled at me and kissed my forehead "I love you too Kurokocchhi" he said as we fell asleep with smiles on our faces.