Different Reactions...

Start from the beginning

NATSU'S HOUZZZE!-

I took my keys and unlocked the front door then closed it behind me. Should have just jumped through the window. I just stood there wondering' what do I do now with the flowers?'

A moment later- brought to u by SpongeBob!

..........."Oh yeah, water!" I found a vase in the cupboard but while walking to the sink to fill it with water I TRIPPED AND IT FELL!... and I caught it. Phew.(A/N really Natsu? *sweatdrops*)

I filled  the vase with water and put the flowers in. I walked to my room and put the vase on my nightstand.

"NOW! FOOOOOOOOOOD! "I ran quickly to my fridge for FOOD! And started snacking away!

YOUR POV-

I stood outside Natsu's window with a devilish plan. I know how much he hates ice. (MY SECREAT WEAPON! MUHHHHHAAA! Just kidding!) Ok. Here's the plan.

PART 1- Sneak into Natsu's house

PART 2- Stay in Natsu's house until he falls asleep around midnight.

PART 3- will be explained later! But with REVENGE!

It was 11:09. I climbed into Natsu's house using his bathroom window and decided to stay there until he falls asleep. He falls asleep 5 minutes later and I wait 10 minutes just to be sure. I climbed out of the shower(yes, you were in the shower.) I tiptoe to the door and open it slightly then hear footsteps and the light turns on. I hurry back and quickly jump out the window, knowing he would probably smell me.

But I didn't jump out  properly and landed on my back and released a loud "Owwwww!" Right now I looked like a star fish and quickly jumped in the flowers beds when I heard the window open. I don't like being dirty and I am now covered with DIRT!

"Hello? Is any one there?" I heard a tired Natsu say. He looked around and then went back into the bathroom.

Once I heard the chain flush I dusted my self off and climbed back in. Heading towards Natsu's room I saw something I never thought I would see again ,lying in the guest bedroom. " Is that, that cat's head from Heaven's Tower? Why would he have that?! It took 2 hours to get off last time!" I thought

 " Is that, that cat's head from Heaven's Tower? Why would he have that?! It took 2 hours to get off last time!" I thought

"perfect..."  I smirk as I could use this for my plan! I picked up the cat head and tip toed to Natsu's room. I opened the door and it made a slight creek. "Jees, isn't it only supposed to do that in horror movies...?" I leaned over Natsu and touched the bed sheets freezing them, but not Natsu and then as quick as lightning I stuffed the cat head on him.

He still didn't wake up but happy did. "Oh, no, I forgot about Happy !" "Natsu, what happened to you!" he shouted and Natsu finally woke up. "Huh? Happy is that you?" he said sleepily. "Oh I can't see! I'm bind! I'm blind! And so cold!!!!! WAIT I CANT MOVE! AM I DEAD?!!" he started shouting and struggling while I was laughing and holding onto my stomach. "Natsu! Calm down! Y/n! Please help him!" he begged while trying to pull the cat head off. "No can do. This is pay back and if you leave him... there is a whole bucket of fish at my house!" Happy's eyes gained stars and be flew out the window saying "Bye Natsu!"