Chapter 11 - The Locket

She turned her head and blocked herself with her arm, knowing what is coming...but nothing happend.

She then turned and saw the fist. Opened. She then slightly gasped. There in his open hand was, a locket. A green locket with the word "Kindness" engraved on it.

She didn't know what to say. She was filled with joy and also curiosity.

"How?....Where did you find this?" she asked the figure in wonderment

The figure then turned....some black goop seemed to spread and make a rectangle shape...like a screen, and she could see...

Herself, climbing up the less steep side of Mt. Ebott...crying and running away from the town down below. Taunting chatter and screams were following her.

Eventually, it was quiet...she stood there...catching her breath. She then took a green locket from her neck and threw it away onto the ground. As she ran away, the screen showed the locket tilting and falling into the cracks on the ground.

As it hit the dull grey floor, the open locket showed two pictures inside. One of Alissa but a younger photo and another with two other people. One was a woman with black hair and brown eyes in a purple dress and the other was a man with blue eyes and wearing a suit.

The goop then separated and disappeared. The figure then turned to Alissa and let out a hand to help her up. Alissa looked at his hands and noticed that they had big gaping holes in them. She hesitantly took his hand and stood.

"Thank you... so much! You don't know how important this is to me." She said gratefully

The figure then spoke. However Alissa thought his communication was strange. He had a glitchy-type voice and only spoke in hands/sign language.

Alissa then remembered, she could speak in sign language. She remembered that she knew a lot of deaf people and helped some that were in school.

"I'm sorry. Can you please repeat that?" She signed.

The second time she could understand him perfectly

"Oh, i just said you are welcome" the figure replied

There was an awkward silence for a few moments until Alissa said, "I'm very sorry if I'm tresspassing or interrupting whatever it is your doing." she said nervously "My name's Alissa. What's yours?"

There was a pause....then he said,

"My name is W.D. Gaster"

Wooo long chapter but, yay! At least i didnt quit on writing this :D Thank you to TheReturnOfTurtle for inspiring and encouraging me Check out their stories!