Chapter 9: The Mysterious Door

They were zooming past the light grass, the calming waterfalls and floating echo flower petals.

A petal seemed to land on Alissa's nose, causing it to twitch.

Suddenly, a flock of little ducklings flew by. Alissa tried to swat them away, but suddenly, she fell off of Undyne!

“Undyne! Undyne! Wait!” she yelled

But she was too far to hear her and disappeared.

Alissa, then stood up from the ground and dusted herself off.

She roamed around for a little, until she found a small corridor. In the distant darkness of the corridor she saw, a grey door.

She thought it was strange, but she was sure that maybe someone could help her find Undyne’s place.

She approached the door and found a lantern beside it. There was a little switch on the bottom of it, so she flipped it and a bright blue glow came from it. She then picked it up and knocked on the door.

No one answered, so she said, “Hello? Anyone home? I'm a bit lost and… I kinda need a bit of help.” She also giggled when she said that.

The door, mysteriously opened on its own, Alissa was a bit scared but she thought it meant for her to go in, so she went anyway.

The room was a dark grey. Luckily she had the lantern.

She then saw something straight ahead. A chill ran down her spine. The figure in the distance, looked like someone sitting on the ground.

She approached it and said fearfully, “Hello. Could you help me? I’m a bit lost.”

Suddenly, it moved. It seemed to have had stood up. It turned slowly. The lantern stopped working and everything went black.

She then went pale with fear. She was shivering all over. She was staring into a haunting, glowing white face.

She screamed and ran towards the door as fast as she could.