Aloner Ninja

*I never thought where it will take me. My was a ninja and I was trying to be like him. But no matter how hard I try I always fail. I wanted to be him so badly but I can't catch up to his level. My mom disappear and never came back. She was a ninja too. I was training outside when all off sudden my dad gave me a gift. It was a ninja sword. I always wanted a Ninja sword. It was the best gift I could have. My dad said I can only use it if I go to combat school. So I did. My dad was working on some stars. At first I didn't know. Until, one day a monster attack our house. I manage to escape, but........ I couldn't find my dad.*

In a air ship flying to Shade Academy a boy name Kai was going there for college. He start wondering about his father and his mother hopefully one day he find them. He was holding his ninja sword his father gave him. He never thought of losing both of his parents.

"Mom,Dad, wherever you are, I will find you." Said Kai as the air ship landed. He move his luggage with and walk off the ship.

"Excuse me sir." Said a delivery next to Kai. "Are you Kai Affric?" Kai choke his head. "I got a baggage from your father."

"What?" Kai didn't know what to say. He never see his father in a while yet he giving him a baggage?

"Are you okay sir?" Kai look at him, and look at the box.

"Yes." Said Kai as he took the baggage.

"Sign here please." The man hold up a pen and a clipboard. Kai took the pen and sign the paper on the clipboard. He gave the pen back to the man. "Thank you." The man walk away as kai look at the baggage.

"For so long, why would dad give me a baggage if we haven't seen each other for a long time." Kai wonder as he walk into the building. As he was in the building he look at his baggage again.

"Whats wrong?" Kai jump as he turn only to see a another student. "Oops, sorry man I didn't mean to scare you."

"Its fine" Said Kai. I'm not use to talk to people that much.

"Hey look let introduce myself, my name is Nick. Nick Smith." Said Nick
"Whats your name?"

"Kai Affic." Kai said as he introduce himself.

"Nice to met you Kai." Nick hold out his hand for a shake.

"Yeah, Nice to meet you to." Kai shake Nick Hand.

"So uh, anyway, whats wrong?"

"My dad give me a baggage today." Kai hold up the box in his hand.

"And that's a problem becauuuuse?" Nick waits answer while Kai put the box down.

"Because I haven't seen him in a long time. Nor my mom."

"I'm sorry what?!" Nick was surprise when he heard it.

"I know right. It felt strange getting a baggage from someone you haven't seen in a long time."

"I'm sorry man" Nick try to make him feel better.

"Its fine, I manage to live on my own."

Later that night Kai look at the box again.

"Hey Kai." kai look up to see Mick in front of him.

"Hey Nick." said Kai. "Why you here?"

"Just want to know where you are." Said NIck

"Okay. Kai stand up. "Can you give me some privacy please I rather be alone."

"Sure, see you around." Nick walk away before Kai sit down again.

"You know, friends can help you." Stand up in surprise.

"Whoa!" Kai scream. "Why do you people like to jump on me?!"

"Sorry but I'm just being honest your gonna need friends." Said the boy student. "Oh, by the way I'm Kit Miles.

"Kai Affric." Said Kai

"You seem a bit down, everything alright?" Kit ask

"No its nothing, it just...... It just dad gave me a baggage and to be honest I haven't seen him in like forever."

"That's deep."

"I know. Haven't see your family can be scary. Now can please leave."

"Okay, it was nice talk to you." Kit walks away.

"You know it wouldn't hurt to be nice. Kai jump and turn to see a girl in white pajamas. Unlike the last two she was a faunus. She was a dog type.

"A faunus?!" Kai scream

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?!" The girl ask angrily.

"No nothing at all." Kai was nervous of what to say. He never talk to a faunus in a while.

"Good. don't even think about it then."

Before the girl walk away Kai introduce himself. "My names is Kai Affric. What's your name?" The girl turn around.

"Its Kala Black." She said before walking away. Kai knew he didn't mean to hurt her feelings.

Now that he think about, he didn't mean to hurt Nick and Kit feelings etheir. "Maybe I should go apology?" He said.

"Yeah maybe you should." Kai jump and turn just to see a girl in a pink nightgown.

"How long you been standing there?" Kai ask

"Long enough to see how you treated her." Said the girl in her nightgown. Kai sit down and put his head down. The girl knee down to him. "Hey she may got a point about being nice. My names is Nya Drew.

"Kai Affric." Said Kai.

"Sound like a cool name." Said Nya.

"You think so"

"Of course." Nya walk away after that.

Kai look at the box. "It won't hurt if I open it.' Said Kai. He starts to open the box only to pull out a red ninja star. "A red ninja star?"

The story of ninja steel begun.

Play Power Ranger Ninja steel opening

It start with a mysterious ninja star going to earth and dark ninjas appear in shadows.

(GO! GO! POWER RANGERS NINJA STEEL) Shows Shade Academy with ninja star on top of it.

(Crushing evil with all their might together, Ninja Steel) Show Kai and his team. Shows Nick and his team.

(Never give up without a fight together, Ninja Steel) Show Kit and his team. Show Kala and her Team. Show Nya and her team.

(Ninja Rangers, free from danger!) Mick and Redbot in the school office.

(GO GO POWER RANGER X2! GO!) Kai,Nick,Kit,Kala, and Nya spin their stars on their morpher and transform into ninja steel rangers.

(Standing up for what is right together, Ninja Steel) The Ninja Rangers fight the Basher ninjas.

(Watching out at day or night together, Ninja Steel) Galvanax and his army grows.

(Ninja Rangers, free from danger!) The Rangers Summon their zords

(GO GO POWER RANGER X2! GO! Ninja Steel) Their Zords start to combined to a megazord as the ninja ranger turns.

(GO! GO! POWER RANGERS NINJA STEEL) The white ninja steel shoot with the her morpher in bow mode. The red ninja steel slash his enemies. The Pink Ninja steel burn her enemies with her sword. The blue ninja steel made a water shield. The yellow ninja steel Claw his enemies with his morpher in claw mode.

(GO GO POWER RANGER X2! GO! Ninja Steel) The spin their ninja star on their sword. The ninja steel rangers jump up and throw their ninja stars and show the title.