Chapter 8:

Here's Tyler's pov now😁

[Tylers pov]
  "You wanna have some fun now~" Craig freaking whispered into my ear creating a shiver of pleasure down my spine. 'Shit he's good, anymore of this he's going to regret this.' Craig's face was inches from mine and i saw his eyes got to mine then my lips. I leaned in closer and closed the gap. Then i felt pressure near my groin. An 'accidental' moan came out when the pressure turned into rubbing. "You sound so cute when you moan~" he pulled his face away. 'CUTE?!?! The hell does he think he is.' He bit his lip and was still rubbing against my jeans.

He started unbuttoning my jeans, slowly pulling them down. I was staring at him with half lidded eyes. Craig's head went my lower region and I felt cold air as well as my boxer briefs being pulled down. Soon his hand wrapped round it making me mewl in pleasure of it not being touched there in while didn't help either. He started to bob his head up down. "Shh-hit~ C-criaag~" i moan out loud and see him looking up at me with lustful eyes. "Yes Tyler?~" he stops what he is doing and removes himself from my member.

"What is it you need Tyler, is it that you want more?~" he said devilishly into my ear. In the background, in the living room, i still heard the music. "How ironic is this, Sexyback is playing." 'Dear god i need to get back into control' so I managed to flip the other man over on his sexy back. He made a squeak sound when he bounced back up from the impact. I made my way to his neck doing what he did to me. I heard him trying to hold back moans. "Now whos the cute one?" i whispered to him "Still you Ty Ty" he said with a very big smile on his face.

"You little--" I tackled with me tickling him into the bed and he erupted with laughter. "No, my sweat lil Craigy, your the cutest." "We are not doing this" "Fine then let me finish where you left off, shall we?" I didn't let him answer and went to kissing his lips. moved my free hand down to his member and started rubbing it. I heard little moans coming from him which sent shivers down my spine. 'This isn't enough, i need more of him, i need all of him' I started getting lustfully hungry.

I went to his lips and kissed him gently and then licking his bottom lip for access. Which i was granted, i explored his mouth with full intention on what this is doing to him. He was making louder moans now, vibrating my mouth. I growled into it and then made my way down to his boxers, letting him gasp for air. I pulled his boxers off and his member popped up. While lowly caressing his dick I was kissing his stomach. 'Good grief do I love his moans'

"Ty- Tyler w- wait a min'ute" he gasped while I'm kissing and rubbing his groin, "Yes Craig?, what is it u need Craigy? Is it that you need more of..." I sit up while making my hands go from my shoulders to my pelvis gesturing me, "~Thiiiss." He giggles, "Sure Tyler, I would like some of that" I start to laugh hysterically. I don't know what it is about him but he can make any situation more fun. *wink wink* I got back to kissing him with a huge smile on my face, 'I love this man so much, it pains me with a great sense of joy and happiness.' "Craig I want to tell you something"

I'm so srry humans that it took me sooo long to lost just this, but over all thank you for the follows and reads and votes, I like to see my story got this far, well agian sorry. ~shipluster