Chapter 6: minicat what?

[Wildcat/Tyrlers pov]

  I didn't want to hear Brock anymore so I slammed the door. when I did that I noticed Craig flinch. 'Oh shit did I make him think I'm angry at him.' "Did I scare you? he looked up at me with semi worried eyes. "Tyler, back when we were sitting, then before you left you said 'you are just like the rest', I was confused." he said sitting on my bed.

  I rubbed the back neck and was contemplating on telling him. 'um bout that, there were other people but they don't matter know.' no that wont work. "Craig, I really don't wont to talk about it right now." "What? Why not Tyler?" "Because I want to save it for another time, is that ok with you?" he looks down at his feet and he has the most saddest expression on his face. 'Is he like a girl. He's so mopey when ever I talk to him. I don't try to say ,so called, mean things.'

  "Craig, listen, I'm not trying to be a jerk but you don't have harp on me when I don't want to talk about something. Alright?" his head is still down but he just nods his head. "why are you upset?" "I'm not upset, I'm just angry at myself." "why?" he looked up at me. "because I didn't kiss you."

  Now I'm confused. "I just wanted to tease you a little bit, but then you reacted differently. I'm sorry." 'ohhhhh myyyyyy gooooodddddd, I am so stupid.' "No Craig I think I should be sorry, so I'm sorry." Craig looked at me flabbergasted. "why are you sorry, and why are there so many questions in this chapter?" he asked. "Ha good question, any way back to what we are talking about, I over reacted and thought you were going to nothing."

  He gets up off the bed and walks towards me. 'He is so short it's adorable' "I was just admiring your face, and I'm about to did it again." I was backing away rom him till my back hit my door. 'He thinks he can dominate me, fat chance.' When he put his arm by my shoulders I quickly grabbed and slammed his back against the door. "Craigy you think you can-" I was shut up by his lips against mine. I felt sparks fly as I deepened the kiss.

I licked his bottom lip for access into his mouth, but he did open it. I picked him up by his thighs and made our bodies closer together. He gasped when I groped his ass. I took that opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth. He let out a little moan witch sent slight pleasure down my spine. I stopped the kiss to get air, god air is a bitch. I noticed his face was so flushed and is lips were more pink. "God mini, you look like I could just devour you right now."

He shivered and I loved everything on what is happening right now. I decided the door wasn't going to work, so I made his legs wrap around me. Then I brought him to the bed where I dropped him. he bounced off it a little and it was so freakin cute. Because his hands were clutched into his chest. I crawled on top of him and went right into his face. his eyes were half lidded. 'God he is so sexy, I'm just so relieved he's going this far.'

  "T-Tyler" he breathed out when I was kissing his neck. We both jumped when there was a knock on the door. "Shit, who the hell can that be?" I got off Craig to open the door. "Tyler you know you have a party to tend to, remember?" Brian asked me. "Well cant you see I'm in the middle of something?" I whisper to him. "OHHH! NO WAY! Did you two hook up!!" Brian yelled and everyone around us looked at us. "Brian shut the fuck up, it's not that big of a deal" "But do you realize what time it is? 'Cuz I think you should look." I looked back at Craig then to my bed side table to see my clock read 1am. "Oh shit. Ok help get every one out my parents will be home in an hour! Go get brocks help" I turned to him then shut the door.

  "Craig will you help?"

---hey guys/girls.. thank you guys for everything, the reads, comments, votes, and some followers. I never thought this story would get any recognition. I know I didn't right much, yet, but its getting there. so again thank you :D---