Chapter 4: safe place

Aye yo, still I'm srry for abandoning this story for quiet some time. But I'm going to make it an effort to work on this story, and try to make the chapters longer.
Ps: from now on minis and Tylers thoughts will be underlined.
Alright to the story.
~shipluster
____________________________________________

[Craig/Miniladd pov]
He was kissing me and I was in pure shock. Why didn't I kiss back cuz I DIDNT SEE IT COMEING! 'I didn't know he had feelings for me.. Wait did Tyler the school jock actually kiss me.. Or is this a typical movie plot?..' I kept thinking if he did or didn't like me.

   'Oh lord he actually did I've made a mistake. I need to find him and.....' As soon as I walked out the door my thoughts were cut off by Moo/Brock (Ty's best friend) standing right at the door. "Um Craig, right?" "Yes?" He took my hand and dragged me to an open area, where it wasn't crowded with people.

"Listen, this has been bugging me and all of Tylers friends. But he has a HUGE crush on you" he says and i instantly blush. "If you want I can take you to where he likes to go where ever he does his thinking." I nodded yes and I followed him.

He took me out of the house, past big groups of people, then past the fence lining, and finally into the woods. 'Is he going to kill me? Or show me where he is?' I mentally giggle at myself. He was weaving around bushes and sticks on the ground.

"Ok, we are here" he wispers to me. Brock starts to walk away from 'us'. 'Is he even here?' I question but then I here silent talking. "I can't believe you kissed him. You kissed Craig. I-i kissed Craig."

[Wildcat/ Tylers pov]
I went to go to my 'safe spot' in the woods. I go here when ever I need to do some extreme thinking. By the time I got there I relizes I forgot my phone. 'How the hell am I going to tell what time it is.'

I don't bother to listen to my surroundings. "I can't believe you kissed him. You kissed Craig. I-i kissed Craig" I wisper to myself. I heard a snap of a twig and jumped to my feet. When I got up I was met with his eyes. "What are you doing here?" I said in shock.

   "I was brought here by Brock, he said this is your 'safe place' and I didn't think you were here."
He talked really fast. He was about to leave when i grabbed his wrist. "No! Don't go.. It's umm.. fine if you stay." I said with my head down and my cheeks were burning.

  I sat down then he sat down with me. Our backs against the rock. I sighed very slowly and turned my head

   "Hey. About earlier.. If you weren't into it why didn't you push me away?" I asked. "That's a really good question." I saw his face get a light shade of pink. "I didn't hate it." He finally says. 'Really?' I was not shocked but still confused.

"Tyler can I ask you something?" He says while he looks at his feet. I see the concentration on his face. "Sure. Shoot it" he turns his towards me "Do you want to kiss?"

--Don't kill me plz... I'm srry ^•^ I ended it on cliff hanger. It's not done I promise. I'll try to make anthoter chapter soon but I need time to think of how this is going to resolve-
  ~~shipluster~~